The UK Babe Channels Forum
The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread (/showthread.php?tid=3139)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - datalossfs - 24-01-2009 22:15

I think she's gonna do what she did yesterday if she is and come on a bit later...

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - phallusfungus - 25-01-2009 01:48

datalossfs Wrote:Yup. Welcome to a thread full of asses, funny asses, cute asses and jackasses Tongue

I'm sure there's some smart asses around too. Cool

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - phallusfungus - 25-01-2009 01:51

phallusfungus Wrote:
datalossfs Wrote:Yup. Welcome to a thread full of asses, funny asses, cute asses and jackasses Tongue

I got caned at school when I was 14. When I got home, I went into the bathroom to see if the marks were still on my backside. Pulled down my pants and when I looked at my arse in the mirror, I discovered I had a hairy ass.

I told this story to a couple of friends at school two years later and they said that when one of their classmates found out he had a hairy arse too he shaved it cos he thought it was abnormal!

So hairy asses can be added to this thread too. Tongue

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - datalossfs - 25-01-2009 01:52

As long as its not Bonkers Tongue

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - phallusfungus - 25-01-2009 01:54

datalossfs Wrote:As long as its not Bonkers Tongue

lol david. i was just gonna add that myself. one-all, as i got the ass photo first Tongue Cool Rolleyes

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - datalossfs - 25-01-2009 01:57

For those of you reading this who wonder what the long running joke of Bonkers is

[Image: jackass.jpg]

The guy above is not Bonkers

Tongue

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - Stewartie - 25-01-2009 02:09

phallusfungus Wrote:
phallusfungus Wrote:

I got caned at school when I was 14. When I got home, I went into the bathroom to see if the marks were still on my backside. Pulled down my pants and when I looked at my arse in the mirror, I discovered I had a hairy ass.

I told this story to a couple of friends at school two years later and they said that when one of their classmates found out he had a hairy arse too he shaved it cos he thought it was abnormal!

Thanks for sharing!!Tongue

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - Stewartie - 25-01-2009 02:10

What am I missing now??

[Image: roaring.jpg]

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - datalossfs - 25-01-2009 02:11

Stewartie Wrote:
phallusfungus Wrote:
phallusfungus Wrote:

Thanks for sharing!!Tongue

Yeah it kinda spoilt the view on the TV to be honest LOL!

RE: The prim and proper non Random Summer Thread - datalossfs - 25-01-2009 02:12

Stewartie Wrote:What am I missing now??

[Image: roaring.jpg]

Try going to the right thread Tongue, but you missed Summer playing with her bush, a potted plant bush lol. Now Solo April for a while on the phones