The UK Babe Channels Forum
Lori debut on Party Girls - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Lori Buckby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Lori debut on Party Girls (/showthread.php?tid=3319)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Lori debut on Party Girls - HEX!T - 29-01-2009 15:11

*walks in to post and gives rumbletum a wedgie* Bhraaap

RE: Lori debut on Party Girls - rumbletum - 29-01-2009 18:38

Hexit Wrote:*walks in to post and gives rumbletum a wedgie* Bhraaap

ROFLMAO Tongue One "Wet Willie" coming up for Mr. Hexit methinks...Tongue

RE: Lori debut on Party Girls - HEX!T - 29-01-2009 18:41

well as long as its only yer finger Big Grin

RE: Lori debut on Party Girls - Firebird - 29-01-2009 19:15

I wish to god i never started the bloody thread if i knew it was gonna cause so much SHIT !!!!

RE: Lori debut on Party Girls - TheWatcher - 29-01-2009 19:43

firebird Wrote:I wish to god i never started the bloody thread if i knew it was gonna cause so much SHIT !!!!

I dont agree, its good to have a thread where all the crap gets posted. It keeps it out of the other threads. Smile

RE: Lori debut on Party Girls - Shandy - 29-01-2009 19:46

yea, but this thread was meant for just caps and videos, not the rant, that shoulda been kept to the party girls thread where the rant was originally. I did try to say that in the firstplace

RE: Lori debut on Party Girls - TheWatcher - 29-01-2009 20:21

shandyman Wrote:yea, but this thread was meant for just caps and videos, not the rant, that shoulda been kept to the party girls thread where the rant was originally. I did try to say that in the firstplace

I did advise people to repost their caps and videos into the "Lori pictures etc." thread that I created to prevent them getting swamped/lost in this thread. I relocated my caps but nobody else seems to have bothered though. Sad

RE: Lori debut on Party Girls - Shandy - 29-01-2009 20:28

i saw the new thread. thats what this thread was meant to be, i said hexit should make another thread or something if he wants to complain. never listend!

appreciate the caps the Watcher Smile

RE: Lori debut on Party Girls - Firebird - 29-01-2009 20:34

TheWatcher Wrote:
firebird Wrote:I wish to god i never started the bloody thread if i knew it was gonna cause so much SHIT !!!!

I dont agree, its good to have a thread where all the crap gets posted. It keeps it out of the other threads. Smile

I was only joking i am really enjoying it, just not getting involved too much haha!

RE: Lori debut on Party Girls - HEX!T - 30-01-2009 00:22

it didnt say lori caps thread it said Lori debut on Party Girls if it had of said caps thread i wouldnt have botherd posting it didnt so i did.