The UK Babe Channels Forum
Something new happening tonight? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Something new happening tonight? (/showthread.php?tid=3551)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Something new happening tonight? - Rod Crupe - 02-02-2009 13:19

Nigma Wrote:
Hexit Wrote:theres sumthing new this morning 2. psycic interactive instead of BS daytime... i guess all this is the credit crunch biting.

This morning was a bit odd actually.

Lori was on Party People this morning, then just after 9am she just got up, walked off screen and a few seconds later the show went to a placeholder screen.

[Image: e0091125422584.gif] [Image: e2618425422585.gif] [Image: 2e051925422586.gif]

I've no idea what went on..

A technical issue with heavy snow this morning cut Lori short, in the studio they thought they were off air hence the walking off early

RE: Something new happening tonight? - HEX!T - 02-02-2009 13:32

yeah m8 blame the weather. it still amazes me that 20 years after the famous leaves on the track fiasco there still pulling the same shite.

RE: Something new happening tonight? - paige tyler - 02-02-2009 13:42

Well I had fun think it was funny and interresting... oh and by the way i actually went and bought a brand new dress and lingerie set for last night purely because i wanted it to look good for YOU! so that blue number might be a similair colour to a dress i have but clearly you dont take note to detail as this one was missing the entire sides and back!! Not to mention at that time i cant wear my underwear! tepmting though... It was a laugh something new to give things a mix up! I was not sitting there prim and proper, I was nervous so what? I am human!
Anyway i'll see the freeview guys soon! Smile
Look forward to it!

RE: Something new happening tonight? - Shandy - 02-02-2009 13:47

I think the weather is a good reason, TV company's can't control the trains and tubes can they?? lol. Look at This Morning, as i said earlier, half the crew haven't made it in, even Philip Schofield can't get in according to his Twitter.

I've got a lot of friends who work in london that have had to go home cos the trains are messed up

RE: Something new happening tonight? - Shandy - 02-02-2009 13:50

hehe, it was a good show Paige, I like it!! and once the first few mins were over, you seemed to conquer those nerves!!! the interview seemed good, you had a nice rapport with those girls!

I did think it was a different dress! tho that was mean for only letting us see a quick peek of that undie set at the end!! Lol. and it was funny when they changed camera after you were asked to do the basic instinct leg cross!

RE: Something new happening tonight? - paige tyler - 02-02-2009 13:51

shandyman Wrote:I think the weather is a good reason, TV company's can't control the trains and tubes can they?? lol. Look at This Morning, as i said earlier, half the crew haven't made it in, even Philip Schofield can't get in according to his Twitter.

I've got a lot of friends who work in london that have had to go home cos the trains are messed up

It's very true london falls apart with bad weather, thats why i had to go early last night cause alot of cabs weren't moving the roads were so bad wasn't even any grit down!!!
I know my trains from me aren't working too so.....

RE: Something new happening tonight? - paige tyler - 02-02-2009 13:53

shandyman Wrote:hehe, it was a good show Paige, I like it!! and once the first few mins were over, you seemed to conquer those nerves!!! the interview seemed good, you had a nice rapport with those girls!

I did think it was a different dress! tho that was mean for only letting us see a quick peek of that undie set at the end!! Lol. and it was funny when they changed camera after you were asked to do the basic instinct leg cross!

lol i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! hahahaha if my knicers weren't completly see through and my dad wasn't watching i would have done it ... damn should of worn the white dress hahaha! Glad you liked it huni!

RE: Something new happening tonight? - Shandy - 02-02-2009 13:56

haha, well you know next time to not go for see thru 1s Tongue it made me laugh tho Smile you seemed to take it all as a good laugh!

Yea, London is awful when there's a bit of heavy rain!!! it was annoying for me when i worked nearby cos it messes everything up!! So were you meant to be on longer then paige?

RE: Something new happening tonight? - paige tyler - 02-02-2009 14:00

shandyman Wrote:haha, well you know next time to not go for see thru 1s Tongue it made me laugh tho Smile you seemed to take it all as a good laugh!

Yea, London is awful when there's a bit of heavy rain!!! it was annoying for me when i worked nearby cos it messes everything up!! So were you meant to be on longer then paige?

I know its so annoying! meant to be one of the best cities yet we cant manage with a bit of snow! lol. Yeah i was going to stay till 12 but i had been in since 8.30am on babe day then was back in doing bits on PP. And then the snow got heavier an heavier an i just thought oh crap!!! so the team thought end it bit earlier x

RE: Something new happening tonight? - Shandy - 02-02-2009 14:05

Yea, its pants!! i have about 15 friends all off work today cos of it! its keeping me entertained today! lol.

ahhh well weren't you a busy bee yesterday!! long old day!! lol. Don't blame ya for going early, rather get home whilst you know you can than get snowed in at work! lol.