The UK Babe Channels Forum
Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: TV & Film Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=48726)

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - kelly1066 - 23-08-2012 16:04

PshchoJas is just another middle of the road 'supermodel'; who only got famous by being a total spoilt and unruly/nasty bitch on the show that actually made her in the first place...!!! If the makers of that show had also thrown her of, then it would be her showing her fanny and tits on late night sex chat shows instead; surely??? don't know how she can slate the two glam girls when she's also shown as much skin, but on catwalks and in photo shoots.... does the fact she got paid more make it any less revealing or sexual..??? NO!!!

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - Van - 23-08-2012 16:35

Can't believe jasmin is only 27 jesus talk about a hard paper round or whatSurprised

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - Rammyrascal - 23-08-2012 16:51

(23-08-2012 16:04 )kelly1066 Wrote:  PshchoJas is just another middle of the road 'supermodel'; who only got famous by being a total spoilt and unruly/nasty bitch on the show that actually made her in the first place...!!! If the makers of that show had also thrown her of, then it would be her showing her fanny and tits on late night sex chat shows instead; surely??? don't know how she can slate the two glam girls when she's also shown as much skin, but on catwalks and in photo shoots.... does the fact she got paid more make it any less revealing or sexual..??? NO!!!

ive thought that as well. how can jasmine have a go at rhian and danica for flashing the flesh when she's shown just as much flesh with her modelling

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - mellover - 23-08-2012 18:53

(23-08-2012 14:20 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Nina myskow did give her side of things before jasmine was on and said jasmine was exactly like she was in the house and got booted of the show they did after just 4 days cause she was being rude and unpleasant

So what was the lie then?

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - Tumble_Drier - 23-08-2012 23:00

Danica's bloke and her legion of "friends" (aka mugs) will be crying into their Horlicks tonight Wink

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - K.HarperSe7en - 23-08-2012 23:27

(23-08-2012 23:00 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  Danica's bloke and her legion of "friends" (aka mugs) will be crying into their Horlicks tonight Wink

I'm no friend of Danica, but what Jasmine said to her was disgusting and completely uncalled for.

I'm surprised Harvey never said something to her at the time. I would never let someone talk to a woman like that and I found Jasmine to come across as nothing but a vile bully.

This sums her up for me: on BBBOTS last night, a viewer asked Jasmine if she had any regrets about her time in the house and she said, she regretted that they had policies on non violence.

Now what behaviour from either Danica or Rhian ( I assume that she meant one of these 2) would drive someone to want to physically assault one of them.

An unhinged girl, with deep psychological problems.

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - Tumble_Drier - 23-08-2012 23:32

Jasmine went for Danica because they're birds of a feather. Both using men with too much money for their own ends. Danica with ner rinsing, Jasmine on her knees blowing Simon Cowell off.

My comment was in connection with Julie Goodyear trying to fix up The Occasional Table with Thee Rinsing One.

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - mellover - 23-08-2012 23:34

(23-08-2012 23:00 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  Danica's bloke and her legion of "friends" (aka mugs) will be crying into their Horlicks tonight Wink

Sup with your one man Danica hate? she hang up on you or summat?

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - Rammyrascal - 23-08-2012 23:35

why

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - Rammyrascal - 24-08-2012 13:53

Next eviction tonight. Think prince Lorenzo will go