The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sophie Hart - (Queen of Babestation 2014) - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Sophie Hart - (Queen of Babestation 2014) - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=60737)

RE: Sophie Hart - Chat & Discussion - ultra07 - 19-11-2014 09:15

was just about to ask that cheers mate, couldnt make it out last night as sophie doesnt stand still for much Big Grin

RE: Sophie Hart - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 19-11-2014 11:29

I hope Sophie isn't in competition with Mica to see who can get covered in tattoos first, each to their own but I think some of the girls are taking this a bit far.

RE: Sophie Hart - Chat & Discussion - ultra07 - 19-11-2014 12:40

Not a fan of tattoos would hate to see sophie covered in them

RE: Sophie Hart - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 19-11-2014 12:49

Another flawless show from Sophie,just a pity she was kept off BS1 for most of the night,but still put a great climax line on.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: Sophie Hart - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 19-11-2014 23:53

Loving Sophie on the bed in those tiny pants, the other babes are going to be hard pressed to stop Sophie being babe of the night. Tongue

RE: Sophie Hart - Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 20-11-2014 01:44

Sophie has been electrifyingly sexy in recent shows and looks on course to provide another glorious show tonight.
If only her and Lucy could do a naked 2-4-1 on BS1 in the paddling pool Tongue.

RE: Sophie Hart - Chat & Discussion - Joey 27 - 20-11-2014 15:50

Always puts in a great performance and has the face and body to match the effort and performance, i would have no problem if sophie is crowned the 2014 Queen of BS even though i will vote for the babe who was crowned the Queen of BS last yearBig Laugh

RE: Sophie Hart - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 20-11-2014 22:36

Sophie and Maddie are both currently in a dead heat for second place in my queen of bs list, the fairest way to settle it would be a wrestling contest in the oil filled padding pool. Tongue

RE: Sophie Hart - Chat & Discussion - M-L-L - 20-11-2014 22:39

(20-11-2014 22:36 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Sophie and Maddie are both currently in a dead heat for second place in my queen of bs list, the fairest way to settle it would be a wrestling contest in the oil filled padding pool. Tongue

Wink I think you missed out the word "naked" in front of wrestling there ? Tongue

RE: Sophie Hart - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 20-11-2014 22:48

They would start off on bikinis, which would fall off as the combat progressed. Tongue