The UK Babe Channels Forum
chat back as been closed down - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: chat back as been closed down (/showthread.php?tid=6945)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: chat back as been closed down - skateguy - 19-05-2009 01:56

oopnorth Wrote:Here's a few more, no sauciness though, only managed to rec the last 12 mins of the show.

She was more provocative earlier in her show with a lot of upskirt shots - I can't describe the move she was doing but will post a cap of it tomorrow. Hope we get to see Amy again on another channel...

RE: chat back as been closed down - *Kal-El* - 19-05-2009 02:57

seems to be a video loop most of the time Sad

RE: chat back as been closed down - vostok 1 - 19-05-2009 03:07

kalel76 Wrote:seems to be a video loop most of the time Sad

Supposed to relaunch on Friday at 9pm.

RE: chat back as been closed down - *Kal-El* - 19-05-2009 03:13

I hope so vostok 1 Smile

RE: chat back as been closed down - speedybert - 19-05-2009 09:54

tsurugi Wrote:yeah put the inmate in charge of the asylum good call

Yeah precisely.Juliet seems to make more enemies than friends.Needless to say there won't be any other Russian Girls on the channel methinks.

RE: chat back as been closed down - archie - 19-05-2009 10:26

So... With new top dogs in charge. Where does that put the other 2 genuis producers, and whats the future for Roxy?

RE: chat back has been closed down - phallusfungus - 19-05-2009 10:45

Digital Dave Wrote:The comedy continues - here's the latest post from Simon, Chatback's new lighting cameraman, as copied from Howcute:

"Juliet is management here, she has connections in the industry so i guess that qualifies her to be in charge of bookings.
As for pushing boundaries, like i said before i haven't seen her on screen so i can't comment.

And as for David i would be greatful if you don't make those kind of comments as he will probably stop me from posting and getting feedback if there are insults about him on here. But he bought Juliet a merc SL55 AMG for her birthday today so he obviously knows how to make money!

As i said before, i am not a producer i am a d.o.p, i have been hired to deliver good visuals and that is what you will see on friday."

RolleyeseekSurprised

Sounds like DW knows even more about wasting money than making it! eek

RE: chat back has been closed down - marlboro - 19-05-2009 11:00

phallusfungus Wrote:
Digital Dave Wrote:The comedy continues - here's the latest post from Simon, Chatback's new lighting cameraman, as copied from Howcute:

"Juliet is management here, she has connections in the industry so i guess that qualifies her to be in charge of bookings.
As for pushing boundaries, like i said before i haven't seen her on screen so i can't comment.

And as for David i would be greatful if you don't make those kind of comments as he will probably stop me from posting and getting feedback if there are insults about him on here. But he bought Juliet a merc SL55 AMG for her birthday today so he obviously knows how to make money!

As i said before, i am not a producer i am a d.o.p, i have been hired to deliver good visuals and that is what you will see on friday."

RolleyeseekSurprised

+1Big Grin

RE: chat back has been closed down - vostok 1 - 19-05-2009 11:14

phallusfungus Wrote:

RolleyeseekSurprised

Happy belated birthday to Juliet!
(I would check to see if your name is on the V5 though JulietWink)

RE: chat back as been closed down - vostok 1 - 19-05-2009 11:18

archie Wrote:So... With new top dogs in charge. Where does that put the other 2 genuis producers, and whats the future for Roxy?

It was said on howcute that Roxy will be on the show, Friday.