The UK Babe Channels Forum
April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) (/showthread.php?tid=80935)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Doddle - 22-01-2021 09:24

Glad to see her back on screen after some less interesting nights lately.

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - winsaw - 22-01-2021 11:41

Good to see her back on TV she seams to have been more webshow lately, she was happy smiling lots as she enjoyed showing off her amazing big boobs, lots of energy and movement, a very good show

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - trains55 - 22-01-2021 13:06

(22-01-2021 11:41 )winsaw Wrote:  Good to see her back on TV she seams to have been more webshow lately, she was happy smiling lots as she enjoyed showing off her amazing big boobs, lots of energy and movement, a very good show

Yes very good AND mostly all fullscreen! Much better than usual!

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - APM50220 - 01-02-2021 13:12

April is doing a new mr.p (boy girl show) on friday,  Im pretty sure some of you have seen the caps of her previous show and it was amazing, this one will be no different. Whoever wants in on a way to get her full show send me a private message! Note: it involves contributing toward credits. Don't hesitate to message me it will be a banger of a show. (Proof of previous shows can be provided).

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - winsaw - 01-02-2021 13:19

^^ hello April Wink

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Doddle - 01-02-2021 15:33

58008 is the magic number anyway.

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - winsaw - 05-04-2021 11:28

How great was it seeing April get lots of TV last night for the first time in ages , she didn't disappoint and was my botn, she looked very sexy in her bunny girl outfit lots of energy and movement playing with her lovely boobs lots , loved all the bending over peachy bum action she's got one of the most perfect bums on the shows, she was excellent and showed why it's so strange that bs stopped booking her as a TV girl,

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Geriisgreat - 05-04-2021 11:38

True winsaw was a bit of a surprise saying that it needed some impact as Mia yasmin and Valentina offered next to nothing
I feel the jury is still out on April if she can be good on tv as much as the web

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - trains55 - 05-04-2021 13:02

(05-04-2021 11:38 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True winsaw was a bit of a surprise saying that it needed some impact as Mia yasmin and Valentina offered next to nothing
I feel the jury is still out on April if she can be good on tv as much as the web

Yes a nice surprise! A cracking body with lovely BIG tits and a lovely peachy bum! But not as good as when she first got her tits out when she actually went naked VERY briefly! Although very briefly it was good BUT hasn't happened since..............It was still great seeing her on FV T V after a very long time!...........

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Rammyrascal - 05-04-2021 15:22

(05-04-2021 11:28 )winsaw Wrote:  How great was it seeing April get lots of TV last night for the first time in ages , she didn't disappoint and was my botn, she looked very sexy in her bunny girl outfit lots of energy and movement playing with her lovely boobs lots , loved all the bending over peachy bum action she's got one of the most perfect bums on the shows, she was excellent and showed why it's so strange that bs stopped booking her as a TV girl,

Sure was great winsaw, hope bs see just how good & incredibly sexy April was last night, especially in her bunny girl outfit Heart & book her more appearances on tv