The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 01-10-2020 22:22

^No disagreement from me although I'd just stick them in front of a Firing Squad Wink

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 02-10-2020 04:14

If they had stuck to a clear and simple message and left it at that, instead of fucking confusing public and councils alike with their fucking mixed rules it think people would understand things a lot better....
So I say this...
In the words of the Beastie Boys...

All together now

"You gotta fight
for your rights
to paaaaarty!!"

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 02-10-2020 04:27

(01-10-2020 22:22 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  ^No disagreement from me although I'd just stick them in front of a Firing Squad Wink

Waste of ammo mate, just stick em on a deserted desert Island surrounded by sharks Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 02-10-2020 13:31

Sturgeon has told Ferrier to resign but she doesn't have the power to force her. We're still waiting to hear... bladewave

I heard Stanley is considering resigning as Boris's father, but that's not necessarily related to the mask incident Rolleyes

Corbyn? Who's he? Huh

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Cheesy Grin - 02-10-2020 14:45

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 02-10-2020 16:36

Who is the mysterious man with the grey beard???/ lol

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Stemmw - 03-10-2020 18:52

Possible link between potential Covid treatment Remdisivir and acute kidney damage that "warrants further investigation" according to the review I've linked.

https://amp.rte.ie/amp/1169088/

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 03-10-2020 18:58

^ The same drug that's been given to Trump. The same drug that the USA bought up the world stock for themselves.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 04-10-2020 13:05

remember remdesivir trial was here in one of the london hospitals as it was on that hospital show about coronavirus showed to have good response in seriously ill patients

like it said in the article they don't know whether its the virus that did the damage not the drug to fix it

seeing its already a licensed drug well tested its prob the first case that the coronavirus damages all the organs somehow

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 04-10-2020 17:25

I've just been told a Colleague of over 13 Years passed away due to complications arising from Covid19 today, he was only admitted to Hospital on Wednesday.