The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Slabhead - 12-10-2020 19:38

(12-10-2020 19:15 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  
(10-10-2020 13:25 )Slabhead Wrote:  I don't want to cause major butthurt (oh who am I kidding, I'm going to cause butthurt regardless of my intentions Sad) but I have not brought a single mask during this pandemic, nor worn one. I'm not going to be a slave to the state. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to actively cough in people's faces and I do maintain social distancing. But I refuse to wear a muzzle on my face.

can you afford a £10,000 fine?

Of course. But a fine of not wearing a mask, if you're even unlucky enough to be hassled, isn't anywhere near that high if I'm not mistaken. And I think the only requirement is in shops and other outlets. I couldn't give a shit either way. But what are you, a snitch? Going to find a local plod to complain about a anonymous person on the Internet doesn't wear a mask? Bounce

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 12-10-2020 23:48

It was a typo. He meant can you afford £10.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Skyline - 13-10-2020 08:00

Rolleyesbladewave

[Image: FB-IMG-1602572245505.jpg]

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 13-10-2020 11:30

Johnson & Johnson have put a temporary halt to their vaccine trial because of an 'unexplained illness' to one of their patients

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Dave_A - 13-10-2020 15:24

(10-10-2020 13:25 )Slabhead Wrote:  I have not brought a single mask during this pandemic, nor worn one. I'm not going to be a slave to the state. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to actively cough in people's faces and I do maintain social distancing. But I refuse to wear a muzzle on my face.

These Boris/Conservative Coronavirus rules, must have had a impact on your regular day to day life when they came in ? .

I would find difficult in my day to day life, in the area i live if i didn't wear a mask.

In the area were i come from, you are not allowed to enter any shops without a mask, you are not allowed on public transport without a mask, you can't enter a Doctors Surgery without a mask, you can't enter a Chemist without a mask, you can't enter a Dentists surgery without a mask (obviously you have to take it off to have your teeth looked at lol)
I don't normally use Public transport, i use my own car, but still have to put on a mask when i visit my regular petrol station and go inside to pay for the petrol .

So basically if i didn't wear a mask, i wouldn't be able to do my regular shopping in the manor i usually do, or go to the Doctors if needed, go to the Dentist, use Public transport if my car was off the road, or pay for my petrol in my usual way etc .

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 13-10-2020 16:35

(13-10-2020 11:30 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Johnson & Johnson have put a temporary halt to their vaccine trial because of an 'unexplained illness' to one of their patients

Do we known if it is Covid related or another illness?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 13-10-2020 17:04

Matt Hancock - up defends Government's position in Parliament as Government ignored warning from SAGE advisory group which advised a short lockdown was needed - AKA circuit breaker - three weeks ago

Keir Starmer statement on now on radio

Christiano Ronaldo tested POSITIVE!!!

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 13-10-2020 17:53

Saying he wants the 3 week Circuit breaker basically putting it in Boris's court glad finally come to this labour covering them for so long has led to this

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 13-10-2020 18:00

Would it be the same as the 3 week circuit breaker in Scotland?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 13-10-2020 18:01

Ronaldo's tested positive and is out of the Portugal team