The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 13-10-2020 18:03

At least we won't have to suffer watching the smarmy git's goal celebrations Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Slabhead - 13-10-2020 21:10

(13-10-2020 15:24 )Dave_A Wrote:  These Boris/Conservative Coronavirus rules, must have had a impact on your regular day to day life when they came in ? .

I would find difficult in my day to day life, in the area i live if i didn't wear a mask.

In the area were i come from, you are not allowed to enter any shops without a mask, you are not allowed on public transport without a mask, you can't enter a Doctors Surgery without a mask, you can't enter a Chemist without a mask, you can't enter a Dentists surgery without a mask (obviously you have to take it off to have your teeth looked at lol)
I don't normally use Public transport, i use my own car, but still have to put on a mask when i visit my regular petrol station and go inside to pay for the petrol .

So basically if i didn't wear a mask, i wouldn't be able to do my regular shopping in the manor i usually do, or go to the Doctors if needed, go to the Dentist, use Public transport if my car was off the road, or pay for my petrol in my usual way etc .

Not really, no. I visit my local Tesco frequently where most customers feel the need to wear a muzzle (except for a lot of the EMPLOYEES, wtf is that all about?). But in all these months I've not been stopped once to be told to wear a mask, luckily enough. If anyone did try and lecture me, I'd tell them to fuck off and I'll take my business elsewhere. I don't use riff-raff public transport nor am I ever ill enough to go to the doctors or chemists. Recently I've been working from home but in my workplace no one is wearing a stupid muzzle.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Slabhead - 13-10-2020 23:06

Also, these rules aren't really Boris's ideas. He never wanted lockdown in the first place, he wanted heard immunity. Unfortunately he allowed himself to be intimidated by the SJW morons surrounding him in Parliament.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 14-10-2020 05:06

Dominic Cummings has avoided a huge Council Tax bill for his Durham properties which were apparently built WITHOUT planning permission as Durham Council concluded that payments should start this month.

Tut tut Dominic - another one of your 'one rule for me and one for the rest' exposed eh? Durham Council should have ruled they should been hit with the bill and ordered the demolishing of the properties so he can't go back up to Durham to test his eyesight. Never liked the cunt.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Slabhead - 14-10-2020 06:34

You should look to become a member of Durham Council, because the rest of us couldn't give a shit. This is such a non story if ever I've seen one. But then again the left in this country have been clutching at the Cummings straw because they have nothing else to talk about about since getting their arses kicked in the referendum and then losing to Boris haha!

If Cummings is a 'cunt', then he's my cunt. An absolute mad lad who doesn't give a crap what others think of him. He'll always be a legend for masterminding the leave campaign and helping us getting out of the rancid EU Cool

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Slabhead - 14-10-2020 07:03

I've changed my mind about Liverpool, I quite like Liverpool. I'm sorry I ever said anything bad about your funny accents, don't listen to the haters!

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/huge-crowds-gather-city-centre-19099774

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 14-10-2020 08:31

(13-10-2020 21:10 )Slabhead Wrote:  Recently I've been working from home

Was everybody in your workplace told to work from home?

Or just you...

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Slabhead - 14-10-2020 12:29

We're actually quite flexible with the way we want to work, so quit being funny with me sonny Jim bladewave

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 14-10-2020 13:11

(14-10-2020 12:29 )Slabhead Wrote:  so quit being funny with me sonny Jim

No.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 14-10-2020 13:33

Slabhead mate,

And as far as Dominic Cumming goes, if my memory serves me correctly, ALL councils have the power to order the demolishing of anything that is erected without planning permission and Cummings clearly broke planning permission laws (if his plans were rejected), for those buildings and Durham Council should have realised that.

Any other normal Tom, Dick and Harry who has fallen foul of planning permission laws and has seen their buildings/erected objects demolished, and Cummings should have suffered the same fate so my point was, when he broke lockdown rules he showed he didn't care less about the rules and that to me showed he felt it was one rule for certain people and bugger the the population of this country and this example shows yet again he doesn't give a damn about what the rules are and does what he likes. I would go as far as saying I would bet he asked Boris to lie to Council on his behalf on what he was doing.