The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 15-10-2020 11:36

^ Boris doesn't want to cough up further money.

Handcock is going to make a statement soon.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - winsaw - 15-10-2020 12:07

(15-10-2020 11:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Just breaking on Sky News that Lancashire is staying in Tier 2 & no decision made on Greater Manchester and further meetings to take place.

So Greater Manchester staying in Tier 2 for now

Don't suprise me, by keeping places in level 2 the government don't have to pay out the money to all the business they force to close, same reason they say restaurants can stay open even though everything else is close in level 3 so they have no customer, as it gets them out of paying them money , more and more the response seams just about money, same reason the schools are still open even though they are one of the main spreading areas it's nothing to do with education it's all about keeping the parents working and earning the gov money ,
If they had done a full national lockdown for two weeks at the end of September then we wouldn't be in this position now,

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 15-10-2020 12:11

^ If they’d stopped the mass migration of students things would be a lot better.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - gunnar - 15-10-2020 13:28

(14-10-2020 05:06 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Dominic Cummings has avoided a huge Council Tax bill for his Durham properties which were apparently built WITHOUT planning permission as Durham Council concluded that payments should start this month.

Tut tut Dominic - another one of your 'one rule for me and one for the rest' exposed eh? Durham Council should have ruled they should been hit with the bill and ordered the demolishing of the properties so he can't go back up to Durham to test his eyesight. Never liked the cunt.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/your-free-complete-council-tax-22847349

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 15-10-2020 14:35

Haha what a shit show imagining sending that dipshit Helen Whatley to negoiate with the Northwest MP's going into tier 3 apparently she got slaughtered in there

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Rammyrascal - 15-10-2020 15:44

Andy Burnham tearing the government a new one right now in a news conference, good on him! basically saying the government is using the northwest as an experiment for a new lockdown strategy with regional lockdowns.

He’s really gone up in my estimation & has my support

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Slabhead - 15-10-2020 15:47

No one gives a fuck about Andy Burnham.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - sandals1963 - 15-10-2020 16:36

Andy Burnham and his antics will cost lives in the North West ...will start the count from today and settle up with him in front of the town hall in Mcr when this is all over.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Slabhead - 15-10-2020 17:28

(15-10-2020 15:47 )Slabhead Wrote:  No one gives a fuck about Andy Burnham.

To clarify, I'm against any kind of lockdown. But I don't think that's what Burnham is against. He's just a typical northern prick of a politician puffing his chest out to act like the big man against meany Westminster. He just doesn't like Manchester being 'victimised' lmao.

Twaddle along little Andy and go watch your precious Corrie.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 15-10-2020 19:06

(15-10-2020 16:36 )sandals1963 Wrote:  Andy Burnham and his antics will cost lives in the North West ...will start the count from today and settle up with him in front of the town hall in Mcr when this is all over.

lives are going to be lost anyway cos of boris's incompetence in the last 6 months i mean today latest track and trace figures are out and the system is getting worse than better even Witty says tier 3 wont work will just put people out of business we need a complete national lockdown and money to make sure businesses survive

amazing they claim poverty when they are paying some cunts 6k a day for a shitty system that cant even do what its supposed to do