The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 15-10-2020 19:18

And its not just burnham its a majority of all MP's in the region including a lot of Tory MP's

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - sandals1963 - 15-10-2020 19:46

(15-10-2020 19:18 )HannahsPet Wrote:  And its not just burnham its a majority of all MP's in the region including a lot of Tory MP's

Lets test that then and have vote in Parliament.... Move the rest of the NW into highest category .....better than a smoky room full of men with a show of hands Burnham style.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 15-10-2020 20:05

^ You seem to be overlooking the fact that BJ is the most undemocratic PM in living memory. He shut down Parliament to try to get his way. He denies MP’s votes on Trade Deals. He has been preventing them voting on Covid restrictions. He certainly does not believe in Parliamentary scrutiny. Sooner he is gone the better.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Slabhead - 15-10-2020 20:37

(15-10-2020 20:05 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ You seem to be overlooking the fact that BJ is the most undemocratic PM in living memory.

Nah, that honour goes to Anthony Charles Lynton Blair. No one else comes close.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - gunnar - 15-10-2020 20:45

(15-10-2020 20:05 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ You seem to be overlooking the fact that BJ is the most undemocratic PM in living memory. He shut down Parliament to try to get his way. He denies MP’s votes on Trade Deals. He has been preventing them voting on Covid restrictions. He certainly does not believe in Parliamentary scrutiny. Sooner he is gone the better.

Will he be gone though, that is the big question.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 16-10-2020 08:07

As soon as no deal brexit is done then he is finished !! only reason he is kept on they will start to say his health is failing its how they started on may

you can say one thing about torys they do like to kill there leaders nice and fast

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Goodfella3041 - 16-10-2020 09:14

With London about to go up a Tier in the COVID 'danger' categories it has actually crossed my mind that this could be politically motivated. They've shut down lots of northern constituencies with votes to gain, so they should shut down London -- which is mostly Labour anyway -- as it makes them look 'equitable' and there's nothing to lose there anyway.

I have no evidence of that.

But it troubles me that I even think it's possible. That's how little I trust this government. That's what happens when you tap a bottomless well of lies and spin. I don't even trust them to be truthful on matters of public health.

To quote a great statesman: "Sad"

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 16-10-2020 11:26

So into tier 3 lancashire goes but get to keep the gyms open and we get 42 million Lovely Jubbley Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 16-10-2020 11:47

^ I take it that leasure centres are still open.

We'll have to see if Boris and co listen to all the advisors and we have a full lockdown during the school holidays. It would give the country a 16 day circuit break.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 16-10-2020 11:48

(16-10-2020 11:47 )Charlemagne Wrote:  ^ I take it that leasure centres are still open.

We'll have to see if Boris and co listen to all the advisors and we have a full lockdown during the school holidays. It would give the country a 16 day circuit break.

yeah

and pubs that serve food which is most of them so whats changed really