The UK Babe Channels Forum
Alexa Heart - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and Pics - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Alexa Heart - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and Pics (/showthread.php?tid=16617)

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - DOBSTER - 18-02-2010 19:24

What an amazing Woman and what an amazing outfit!

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - Danzig - 18-02-2010 19:38

Good to see Alexa packing that bikini for this weeks show...well done girl.Big GrinBig Grin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
‘Women don’t want to hear what you think. Women want to hear what they think…in a deeper voice.’

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - NP50 - 18-02-2010 21:07

eek eek Alexa looking amazing today. Loved the outfit ! Big Grin

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - PimPim - 18-02-2010 21:34

Fernanda's pushed Alexa all the way today.
What a daytime duo, leagues above anyone else right now Smile

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - Rammyrascal - 19-02-2010 01:35

wow alexa was stunning today

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - Alexa Heart - 19-02-2010 10:23

Thanks for all your great comments and caps Smile Glad you liked this weeks outfits. I had a lot of fun flirting with you all, as always! Really enjoying myself on The Pad and it's nice to know you guys are enjoying it too Smile

Love Alexa x

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - Tepid water - 19-02-2010 10:31

Hey we weren't flirting, we were lusting 
Have you ever thought about brown hair for a steamy sultry look? (or are you a natural blonde.... You have to prove it to us if you are LOL!)

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - Tepid water - 19-02-2010 10:35

Actually it doesn't matter about outfits, hair or makeup, it's just your beautiful smile that kills us every time we see you

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - theone1986 - 19-02-2010 10:57

(19-02-2010 10:23 )Alexa Heart Wrote:  Thanks for all your great comments and caps Smile Glad you liked this weeks outfits. I had a lot of fun flirting with you all, as always! Really enjoying myself on The Pad and it's nice to know you guys are enjoying it too Smile

Love Alexa x

no problems Alexa Wink. thanks for two days of great shows Smile. cant wait till next Wednesday and Thursday now Smile x x

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - Alexa Heart - 20-02-2010 12:33

(19-02-2010 10:31 )Tepid water Wrote:  Hey we weren't flirting, we were lusting 
Have you ever thought about brown hair for a steamy sultry look? (or are you a natural blonde.... You have to prove it to us if you are LOL!)

I have thought about going brunette before but i'm quite fair and have blue eyes so i think being blonde suits me. I'd prove it to you if i could, but i don't have any evidence Wink