The UK Babe Channels Forum
Boxing Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=268)
+----- Thread: Boxing Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=18980)

RE: Boxing - lovebabes56 - 12-11-2011 18:36

If Tyson Fury does well tonight in huis defence I think he should be alloweed to put Audley Harriosn's career to sleep. I feel it would be one heavyweight contest most British boxing fans would love to
see happen and I think Fury is more than capabable of putting Harrison away.

RE: Boxing - sweetsugar007 - 12-11-2011 19:16

Here is the problem with this. I think Tyson Fury is not good and Audley can actually beat him and comprehensively which means we would have to endure him for another two years while he campaigns for another title shot/payday.

RE: Boxing - Money_Shot - 28-11-2011 18:33

Well it was only a matter of time wasn't it?!!?!?!

David Haye has confirmed he is in talks to fight Vitali Klitschko....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/15928510.stm

RE: Boxing - lovebabes56 - 29-11-2011 20:11

Must be one of the shortest retirements in history!!
Most people think he has a better chance of beating Vitali than he did with Wladimir, but me thinks he just has to have a far different game plan against Vitali than he did against Wladimir, but he did say that it would be the only fight that would motivate him to come out of retirement.

RE: Boxing - Money_Shot - 05-12-2011 18:02

Klitschko has pulled out of the fight this weekend. He was due to fight Frenchman Jean-Marc Mormeck but has cancelled as he had an operation to remove kidney stones.

RE: Boxing - iamthatjack - 05-12-2011 18:06

Shame! Its not that big a procedure, but he would need a general anaesthetic, so there's no way he could have competed!

RE: Boxing - Money_Shot - 05-12-2011 18:25

He has hoped to have recovered by now. I'm surprised this was even pencilled in knowing he had an up coming op to begin with.

Did you see the Chisora fight at the weekend ?

RE: Boxing - iamthatjack - 05-12-2011 19:21

I got the impression it was something that just cropped up on him, and the pain of kidney stones is such that you can't ignore it!

Ah no, I missed it, what happened?

Amir Khan on Sky Sports this weekend will be fun!

RE: Boxing - lovebabes56 - 06-12-2011 07:52

papers say thast this could Khan's last fight at this weight as he is thinking of moving up a division.

RE: Boxing - lovebabes56 - 18-12-2011 12:05

first Khan, now Froch beaten. Are there any British boxing world champions left?