The UK Babe Channels Forum
Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: TV & Film Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=48726)

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - iamthatjack - 24-08-2012 17:38

I agree Ram, I don't think he has the fanbase, although many woman will want to keep him in. I would like the sarcastic Julian to leave, but it will be one of the Yanks that leaves.

I would love Julie to leave, really dislike her and Situation to win for me!

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - Charlemagne - 24-08-2012 21:19

Looks like Danica could be without a pet after tonights eviction.

Bye Mr Situation Cool

Edit: Looks like I was wrong big style..

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - MeTarzan - 24-08-2012 22:15

Ah, well - Hevva just got knobbled again...

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - malicious fan - 24-08-2012 22:44

i actually watched a few episodes for betting purposes! obviously u hav martin and julian as the faves but wot i see of julian he just sits with julie and talks a load of shite! martin is boring as fuck but he is an actor and a pop star so he will get votes! cheryl was one of the faves and shes gon! the odds are too low for me to vote for martin or julian but 1 of them will probably win! but i had a spare 50 quid in my betfair account so i backed coleen at 19/1, shes now cum in to 10/1, i backed ashley at 75/1 and now hes cum in as well to about 40/1, and i backed harvey at 29/1 and hes been backed in as well, so i can now lay all of them to lose and it wont cost me anythin, so if none of them win i wont lose anythin and if 1 of them win im guaranteed sum money back! still dont understand y coleen got some boos cos i agree with her 100 % about julie!

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - mellover - 25-08-2012 00:08

Well that was a suprise. Surprised

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - mellover - 25-08-2012 00:13

(24-08-2012 22:44 )malicious fan Wrote:  still dont understand y coleen got some boos cos i agree with her 100 % about julie!

Has a life long admirer of Coleen right form the days she was in the nolans have to say I am very dissapointed about her being a vindictive stirer trying to character assassinate Jullie, this is all steming from Julie voting for her.

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - MeTarzan - 25-08-2012 08:42

Things have got rather dull since Jasmine left.

Everyone is claiming to "be themselves" and doing very little:-

Martin Kemp: Just coasting at the moment.
Julian Clary: Occassional flashes of humour, but strangely subdued.
Coleen Nolan: Could be entertaining if they got her drunk.
MC Harvey: His brain appears "solid" as well.
Ashley McKenzie: What a total whimp (especially given his profession).
Julie Goodyear: The worst fraud in the House. Truly dreadful woman. Hope she goes soon (but her "Corrie" fans will probably keep her there).
The Situation: Danica's bound to get bored with him - Will she switch to Prince Lorenzo if he survives another vote?
Samantha Brick: Bossy and coasting.
Rhian Sugden: Big tits, no personality. Dull
Prince Lorenzo: No worse than the others and more entertaining that MC or Ashley.
Danica Thrall: My 40/1 long-shot. Easy on the eye, better when she doesn't talk.

C5 need to spice things up with some more contentious tasks.

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - Van - 25-08-2012 08:57

God that mike guy he acts like a schoolkid .

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - kelly1066 - 25-08-2012 14:19

Ashley is scarier and more nuts than the Situation...... he thinks that just because he did the gentlemanly thing of backing up Rhian she should let him lie in bed with her and see wha'gwon..!!??

If he actually listened to her, rather than just blub about her 'owing him', he'd hear that she has a boyfriend already, and doesn't think being seen lying in bed on national tv with another man would go down too well with him, or the audience. she also knows he wont just be looking to lie there without trying to snog her or grope her up, so she's not prepared to put herself in that tricky position with him. without wishing to stir anything up, i kinda expect this kind of 'you owe me cause i backed you up' attitude from certain corners of our multicultural society, having suffered a similar backlash at the hands of guys of a similar background to ashley myself in the past.

sometimes you just shouldn't even consider getting close to peeps n such a close environment, and would be far smarter keeping yourself to yourself; like housemates such as the far worldly-wise martin have chosen to do. skirting on the edge with a few, while not making real close unions with any of them.

RE: Celebrity Big Brother 2012 - MeTarzan - 25-08-2012 14:53

Fair enough, kelly1066, but probably not very good for the ratings...

(25-08-2012 14:19 )kelly1066 Wrote:  sometimes you just shouldn't even consider getting close to peeps n such a close environment, and would be far smarter keeping yourself to yourself; like housemates such as the far worldly-wise martin have chosen to do. skirting on the edge with a few, while not making real close unions with any of them.