The UK Babe Channels Forum
Jessica - Chat Back - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Jessica - Chat Back (/showthread.php?tid=4953)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Jessica - 960? - Jabber - 20-02-2009 17:34

Hexit Wrote:not having a go just think its bizzar that he seems to think shes good at her job, when she clearly isnt. not every caller is a drunk abusive, some are quite sober and abusive,. not because thats there thing, but because it takes so dam long to get through even when the lines are empty and when you do get through the first thing she does is give an almighty yawn, or genraly sounds bored and starts looking at her manicure.
seriously m8 on the night show she is there for 1 reason ( you may not like thisSmile ) shes there to get callers off. on the day show shes overly explicite with her body language but on the night show she dosent want to know.

I dont' think snoozebag realy said she's good at her job, just stayed on for a long time to cover other girls that did not turn up. I guess if it was April, she would have stormed off with a hail of abuse, and we would have been left the crap Promo vid that now appears to be going black every 10 seconds.

RE: Jessica - 960? - Dreamlander - 20-02-2009 17:35

Thanks for the heads up! Hexit! Wink Big Grin !

Dreamlander

RE: Jessica - 960? - Jabber - 20-02-2009 17:42

Hexit Wrote:oh! speak of the devil. shes on now. rite m8 compare her now for the next 45 mins to an hour then tune in again after 9pm (if you can/want to) and see the difference.

I've seen her before, and not got my attention span for 9 mins, less 9 hours.
But thanks for freeing up my evening!

RE: Jessica - 960? - HEX!T - 20-02-2009 17:53

lolz

RE: Jessica - 960? - rumbletum - 20-02-2009 19:47

snoozebag Wrote:I must give credit to Jessica for what shes did yesterday/night. sic... Well done Jessica for the longevity, now go and have a good rest! Maybe I have now lost the plot, but I actually thought she looked pretty good for someone whom must have been bored shitless!

Where does this channel go now?[/u] The saga continues........

Give Credit???? Well Done??? What the fuck dude????? Pay me approx £70 an hour that they apparently earn and I'll sit on a fecking sofa for 24 hrs and pretend to like the weirdos (and not so weirdos lol) who are phoning me!!!! It's a JOB. 1. Be grateful you have one - not many people do these days or 2. Become a Brain surgeon working on a 6 month old baby, THEN you'll get my respect. Well done indeed!!!!!

RE: Jessica - 960? - Hollywood PillowPants - 21-02-2009 11:12

[attachment=3335]Thought you guys might like this pic i found of Jessica.

RE: Jessica - 960? - Dreamlander - 21-02-2009 11:22

There's these two as well,I think they are about somewhere on here but worth another look! Smile
[Image: th_11750_jessica01_123_537lo.jpg] [Image: th_11752_jessica02_123_191lo.jpg]

Dreamlander

RE: Jessica - 960? - schmoo - 22-02-2009 17:01

Absolutely! Thankyou. I'm (not) sorry fellas.. but this girl really does things for me (all good too!)

RE: Jessica - 960? - Jabber - 22-02-2009 17:19

schmoo Wrote:Absolutely! Thankyou. I'm (not) sorry fellas.. but this girl really does things for me (all good too!)

.... Also does thing with Russel Brand....Classy Girl

RE: Jessica - 960? - archie - 23-02-2009 15:10

rumbletum Wrote:
snoozebag Wrote:I must give credit to Jessica for what shes did yesterday/night. sic... Well done Jessica for the longevity, now go and have a good rest! Maybe I have now lost the plot, but I actually thought she looked pretty good for someone whom must have been bored shitless!

Where does this channel go now?[/u] The saga continues........

Give Credit???? Well Done??? What the fuck dude????? Pay me approx £70 an hour that they apparently earn and I'll sit on a fecking sofa for 24 hrs and pretend to like the weirdos (and not so weirdos lol) who are phoning me!!!! It's a JOB. 1. Be grateful you have one - not many people do these days or 2. Become a Brain surgeon working on a 6 month old baby, THEN you'll get my respect. Well done indeed!!!!!

Thinks you may be off the mark at £70. This channel cant be netting more than £25 an hour on calls. What would give you the idea of paying £45 over the odds before channel running costs?