The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Tashie Jackson (/forumdisplay.php?fid=325)
+------ Thread: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=58455)

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Chef 34 - 23-02-2014 23:20

Really Enjoying Tashie on the Tease Show Loving her Sexy Outfit and she is not Static.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 23-02-2014 23:24

The shiny gold dress shows off her sexy curves very nicely Tongue.
Very good tease hour Tongue.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 23-02-2014 23:54

Thats it another tease show over and although the chosen outfit was better im not happy that she said on the mic that the dress would come off for the next caller but it never happened,but i suppose that babes have been economical with the truth for a while now,but that still does not make it right,particularly for a channel with so few decent nightshow babes at the moment,as ive said before tease shows should lead somewhere,but despite stating that she would show more she has shown nothing which is worse in my view,

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 24-02-2014 00:49

I enjoyed tashie's tease show tonight. liked what she wore and thought she was on good form. of course tashie will say she's going to take the dress off for her next caller, she needs to get the calls coming in and didn't bother me that she didn't take the gold dress off at all.

for me tease shows don't have to lead somewhere, they are about having phone sex with a daybabe that you cant do when she is on dayshows

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Phonebook - 24-02-2014 00:57

(24-02-2014 00:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I enjoyed tashie's tease show tonight. liked what she wore and thought she was on good form. of course tashie will say she's going to take the dress off for her next caller, she needs to get the calls coming in and didn't bother me that she didn't take the gold dress off at all.

for me tease shows don't have to lead somewhere, they are about having phone sex with a daybabe that you cant do when she is on dayshows

So you condone blatant lying?

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 24-02-2014 02:44

im not condoning anything, im just saying I can see why tashie says she will take her dress off for her next caller when she probably actually wont. it's to bring the calls in which is her job when tashie is on s66

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Bantams - 24-02-2014 11:36

(24-02-2014 02:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  im not condoning anything, im just saying I can see why tashie says she will take her dress off for her next caller when she probably actually wont. it's to bring the calls in which is her job when tashie is on s66

What a load of bollocks rammy, you can dress it up all you like but at the end of the day its lying & underhand annoyed

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - harri - 24-02-2014 12:49

tashie is a former babestation babe she knows how to work it and talk crap to get ££ and talk a lot of bull.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Lowkey - 24-02-2014 13:23

(24-02-2014 11:36 )Bantams Wrote:  What a load of bollocks rammy, you can dress it up all you like but at the end of the day its lying & underhand annoyed

Its called Flirting... would you off rather she said that she will keep her clothes on. that would of been a turn off. Its all apart of the TEASE and tashie gives a 100% without goin topless to please callers. she enjoys it too

her booty shakes are incredible, really wanted her to take her boots off though as she has pretty feet

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Robot Devil - 24-02-2014 13:58

No, that's nonsense. It isn't flirting remotely; she has a job to do, we all understand that, but saying outright that she'd take it off for the next caller is, plain & simply, outright lying. And that, is not something that should be accepted. She doesn't need to do that kind of shit, none of the babes do. If I see a sign outside Sainsburys saying 'Jack Daniels, buy one, get one free' I fully expect to get two bottles; NOT be mislead and in effect told 'sorry, that advert was only put up to get you in here'. Word to the wise Tashie, don't say something will happen if you have no intention of following through with it. It's doesn't do you reputation any good.