The UK Babe Channels Forum
Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Alice Goodwin (/forumdisplay.php?fid=183)
+---- Thread: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=61063)

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - Joey 27 - 16-10-2014 01:59

it took me a while to get used to alice's slightly different look, but im liking what i see now i think she looks terrific

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 16-10-2014 02:49

Have to agree Alice looks diffrent but still gorgeous,also because she turned up when scheduled Paige and Preeti were able to do a reasonable 241.

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - murphdogg11 - 16-10-2014 08:25

Another very good show from Alice with plenty of her lovely ass on view to make me happy.

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - RESPONSIBLE ADULT - 16-10-2014 17:22

Caught a bit of Alice's show again last night, and although she is thoroughly boring, (bordering on watching grass growing boring), I watch because I like to see how many parts of her very nice body I can spot that actually belong to her. And so far I haven't spotted many.
And does she look like she wants to be elsewhere when she's on? Yes, I would say so.

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 17-10-2014 08:54

good show from alice last night, carrying on what for me overall has been a good return to the babeshows. she looked very hot in all her outfits and used each set she was on well.

hope alice is on again sooin

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - JAMES the PERVERT - 17-10-2014 09:23

So glamorous and seductive, she fascinates me. Smile

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - admira0123 - 17-10-2014 12:14

(17-10-2014 08:54 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  good show from alice last night, carrying on what for me overall has been a good return to the babeshows. she looked very hot in all her outfits and used each set she was on well.

hope alice is on again sooin

Wait a minute… was Alice on BS for two nights in a row??? Both Wednesday- & Thursday nights…???
Can't believe I missed last night… SadSadSad

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - JAMES the PERVERT - 17-10-2014 14:49

Yes she was on last night mate, sorry that you missed it. Also thanks for the pic ^ Heart

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - daryl morgan is fit!! - 17-10-2014 15:30

One of the hottest girls but not yet able to dethrone my top 3!!!

RE: Alice - Babestation TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion - TickleTheOrc - 17-10-2014 18:14

Alice seemed more active last night then I've seen her in a while. Some bouncing and activity for once..

Hopefully it sticks. Been a bore when she just sits around with one breast exposed the last few weeks.