The UK Babe Channels Forum
Kendal London (Amy Rose) - Chat and Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Kendal London (Amy Rose) - Chat and Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=63162)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Amy - Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 13-07-2015 09:30

Good show from Amy last night. She looked very beautiful and was on top form including some very nice bare bum action and her lovely natural boobs jiggling around

RE: Amy - Chat and Discussion - geezerbob - 13-07-2015 10:26

I don't think of Amy as a permanent s66 babe. She imo would be better suited to a lower channel like Xpanded or storm.
I think s66 have a reputation for having the best babes, immaculate in appearance & outfits. Imo she just doesn't look the part:huh:Most of the time she looks like she hasn't even brushed her hair. Her repetative outfit choice gives the impression that she has just woke up & grabbed the nearest thing:huh:Maybe if she sorted her hair out & invested in some proper outfits she might not stand out from the rest.Huh

RE: Amy - Chat and Discussion - Bandwagon - 13-07-2015 10:45

(13-07-2015 10:26 )geezerbob Wrote:  I think s66 have a reputation for having the best babes, immaculate in appearance & outfits.

Not anymore, they jumped off that track some time ago.

RE: Amy - Chat and Discussion - jimmyt73 - 13-07-2015 11:26

Excellent show from Amy last night,BOTN for me.

RE: Amy - Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 13-07-2015 11:52

(13-07-2015 10:26 )geezerbob Wrote:  I don't think of Amy as a permanent s66 babe. She imo would be better suited to a lower channel like Xpanded or storm.
I think s66 have a reputation for having the best babes, immaculate in appearance & outfits. Imo she just doesn't look the part:huh:Most of the time she looks like she hasn't even brushed her hair. Her repetative outfit choice gives the impression that she has just woke up & grabbed the nearest thing:huh:Maybe if she sorted her hair out & invested in some proper outfits she might not stand out from the rest.Huh

Completely disagree. I do think amy as a permanent s66 babe and clearly the s66 bosses do, otherwise they wouldn't have brought Amy on to the s66 roster. For me s66 had a reputation for signing babes that had a "Glamour Model" look, i.e ones that you would see in the lads mags & newspapers (sun, star & sport) and Amy does have that glamour model look

I hope Amy is a part of the s66 roster for a long time to come, she's a breath of fresh air on the babeshows

RE: Amy - Chat and Discussion - winsaw - 13-07-2015 12:46

i love Amy's shows, she always brings the sexy fun and is just so watchable, love it that she enjoys a bit of role play always makes for a good call Tongue
as for how she looks i hope she don't change she has a amateur cute look, makes her stand out and i love it Smile

RE: Amy - Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 13-07-2015 14:52

agree winsaw, I also hope amy doesn't change they way she looks and how she does her shows, it's what makes her stand out as you say

RE: Amy - Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 20-07-2015 09:23

Very good & enjoyable show from Amy. Looked very beautiful and loved seeing her lovely natural boobs jiggling around & some very nice bare arse action

RE: Amy - Chat and Discussion - winsaw - 20-07-2015 12:04

Amy in her school uniform is one of the best sights on the shows, she always looks so sexy and plays the naughty girl perfectly Tongue great stuff Smile

RE: Amy - Chat and Discussion - bombshell - 20-07-2015 18:24

Have to love Amy,her enthusiasm knows no bounds,always happy and smiling,blows a kiss to every caller with a wave goodbye, agree Amys awkwardness and her less than professional finesse add to her charm.Big Grin