The UK Babe Channels Forum
Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? (/showthread.php?tid=6495)

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Sookyâ„¢ - 21-11-2009 14:48

(20-11-2009 23:39 )babefan29 Wrote:  Its a pity they missed out on amanda and jemma j, caty is not the same

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=12444&pid=244623#pid244623

That would suggest you are wrong Wink

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - HEX!T - 21-11-2009 17:14

(21-11-2009 09:42 )mucker Wrote:  Man, Hexit someone's got out of bed on the wrong side this morning or maybe not been to bed at allSmile. I guess one of the points of a forum is for people to share their differing viewpoints on various subjects which appears to be working in this caseBig Grin.
Smile yer rite to little sleep these last few weeks...

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - sonofapaddy - 21-11-2009 19:30

CARMENHeart

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - speedybert - 22-11-2009 18:14

How about some new faceseek(sorry I think my record is scratched)

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - SirAssAlot - 22-11-2009 18:47

I think they have enough plus if they get more they'll just end up sacking the hot babes - Example look what happened Carmen SadSad

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Rise - 22-11-2009 19:43

They need some new faces and more to the point, new faces with natural bodies.

It's all very well skirting around the various aesthetic issues that kick in when cameras close pan over predominantly (and very visibly) fake bodied females on nights
(ie TJ, Dionne Daniels, Gemma) but there is sizeable chunk of the viewership who they are turning off with such a peculiar predominance of cosmetically enhanced beings.

More importantly it sends a dreadful signal to impressionable wannabe models that will look at these channels AND the girls on Elite daytime.
Cara Brett for example (who has a fantastic natural figure) when she returns to Elite screens will have had a totally unnecessary boob job. Madness!

I thought we were gradually getting away from the disease of boob jobs (and the pressure on models to have them) when sections of the tabloid press started to ban them in their publications.
Elite should radically overhaul their night staff (only holding onto Sophia and the two recent BS imports), get the well-known and natural glamour girls into the 9pm-11pm slots immediately
and take a bit of responsibility for the message they are sending out to males and females alike.

p.s. I'm not suggesting an outright ban on plastic (Danica and tiffany are obviously of crucial marketting value to Elite right now), I mean just redress the balance a bit

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - chrisdaniels - 22-11-2009 20:16

I believe that that the best signings that Elite nights will ever make are ...

Sasha Heart

Rio Lee Heart

Just imagine these two gorgeous and legendary babes together , on the same bed , getting naughty hehe HEAVEN Smile

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - stueyboy - 23-11-2009 00:44

From Babestation Days - Georgie, & Babestation Nights - Stevie.Rolleyes

Don't know if Georgie would want to do nights, but it would be great.

Both girls are all-natural, and Georgie is quite a new face to babechannels.

Of course, if you want a hugely popular and natural model on a 9-11pm slot, it has to be KITTY LEA!!

My problem is I don't like all the close-up camerawork on this Channel so this would be a mixed blessing!!!

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Vampkiss - 23-11-2009 07:20

Ree & Summer

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Footman - 23-11-2009 09:19

Victoria - The Pad.

When Jamie was over at Bangbabes Victoria worked non stop on nights, even dragged Jamie on a few times. As soon as he leaves, Victoria left nights. Surely he can sweet talk those bum cheeks in going over to Elite. And if not, pass the girl a vodka she'll be over in secounds laugh