The UK Babe Channels Forum
Conservative Leadership Contest - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Conservative Leadership Contest (/showthread.php?tid=68319)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Conservative Leadership Contest - ShandyHand - 13-07-2016 22:20

(13-07-2016 21:20 )snookered147 Wrote:  Some of the other positions yet to be allocated include:
Education Secretary
Health Secretary
Department for Work and Pensions Secretary
Chief Secretary to the Treasury
Justice Secretary
Secretary of States for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
Transport Secretary
International Development Secretary

I presume there's to be a new Culture Secretary too? They will work closely with everyone's favourite regulator Ofcom - including the controversial appointments of the new BBC Trust board members.

RE: Conservative Leadership Contest - lovebabes56 - 13-07-2016 22:21

I wonder how many women will be in her cabinet?

RE: Conservative Leadership Contest - Censorship :-( - 13-07-2016 22:31

(13-07-2016 21:20 )snookered147 Wrote:  Some of the other positions yet to be allocated include:
Education Secretary
Health Secretary
Department for Work and Pensions Secretary
Chief Secretary to the Treasury
Justice Secretary
Secretary of States for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
Transport Secretary
International Development Secretary

There's only 1 Tory MP in Scotland, so I'm guessing Mundell's safe in his role as Scottish Secretary? Rolleyes

RE: Conservative Leadership Contest - Snooks - 13-07-2016 22:57

Only a suspicion..........
Liam Fox - Brexit advocate in a new International Trade post.
David Davis - Brexit supporter as Brexit Secretary.
Boris Johnson - Foreign Secretary.

Put the Brexit campaigners into positions that can implement, affect or influence it. Throwing down a gauntlet to them.
You campaigned for it. You deliver it Wink.
Also a way of trying to convince the Brexit voters that the intention is to deliver it as May was on the Remain side.

I suspect that centre ground Conservative MPs may well be appointed to departments such as Health, Education, Energy, Employment, DWP and Transport in light of May's opening address outside number 10 earlier today.
I suspect the balance of the cabinet between different wings of the party are a prime consideration.

RE: Conservative Leadership Contest - mysterion - 13-07-2016 23:03

The Guardian keeping us up to date with tweets.

[Image: image-A97D_5786BA2C.jpg]

[Image: image-A239_5786BA2C.jpg]

RE: Conservative Leadership Contest - schvall - 14-07-2016 01:24

Boris Johnson is now the UK's top diplomat. eek

I'm sure he'll do well in dealing with the incoming US president, either Hillary Clinton (who he's described as a sadistic nurse) or Donald Trump (who he's called an ignorant fool).

RE: Conservative Leadership Contest - lovebabes56 - 14-07-2016 06:38

(14-07-2016 01:24 )schvall Wrote:  Boris Johnson is now the UK's top diplomat. eek

I'm sure he'll do well in dealing with the incoming US president, either Hillary Clinton (who he's described as a sadistic nurse) or Donald Trump (who he's called an ignorant fool).

would not surprise me if they refuse Boris' visa in the US on grounds he was a campaigner for Brexit Tongue Big Grin eek If they do, then we should refuse trump's or Clintons visa on the grounds that Clinton was married to a sex crazy president and Trump on the grounds that he is power crazy and Britain does not support anyone who wants to start world war 3

RE: Conservative Leadership Contest - HannahsPet - 14-07-2016 07:08

Just hope she doesnt put gove in charge of health the junior doctors are already pissed and he will have access to a lot of scalpels Tongue Tongue Tongue maybe make a new dept for him the ministry of dark arts Wink

Least she has banned Boris from Brussels David Davis will attend all those meetings Wink

RE: Conservative Leadership Contest - Doddle - 14-07-2016 08:59

(14-07-2016 01:24 )schvall Wrote:  either Hillary Clinton (who he's described as a sadistic nurse) or Donald Trump (who he's called an ignorant fool).
Can't fault his judgement there, though Wink

RE: Conservative Leadership Contest - HannahsPet - 14-07-2016 10:20

Haha Angela Eagle Reaction when she found out about Boris

https://amp.twimg.com/v/cb7cf4ab-5a04-4941-b7dc-e59869efa8a6