The UK Babe Channels Forum
Legends - Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Legends - Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=6919)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: legends weekend - Hollywood PillowPants - 17-05-2009 11:23

She looks amazing again today,shame the caption is covering those lovely legs.

RE: legends weekend - Bigguyjun - 17-05-2009 12:21

Anyone see the asian girl that was on last night she had these panties on that had a gap at the front had her pubes on show most the night and then we kept getting the top of her clit, she knew what she was doing!!

RE: legends weekend - STEVEY - 17-05-2009 13:54

Mmm a little panty flash from Kirsten there and almort a whole breast! She certainly gives the impression that she wants to get naughty on the phone! Has anyone called Kirsten?

RE: legends weekend - ding69 - 17-05-2009 14:10

i kust spoke to her gave forum address gorgeous lady but she been told off showing to much hopefully we hear from her on her soon Smile

RE: legends weekend - STEVEY - 17-05-2009 14:16

ding69 Wrote:i kust spoke to her gave forum address gorgeous lady but she been told off showing to much hopefully we hear from her on her soon Smile

Good work ding69, i hope she joins the forum!

RE: legends weekend - tsurugi - 17-05-2009 15:18

Bigguyjun Wrote:Anyone see the asian girl that was on last night she had these panties on that had a gap at the front had her pubes on show most the night and then we kept getting the top of her clit, she knew what she was doing!!

you need glasses she was colombian

RE: legends weekend - Scotsman - 17-05-2009 17:24

Emmaspuppy Wrote:Aw, I hope she gets some nice calls soon. I feel slightly embarressed for her just sitting there, but then it is rather early on a sturday morning. She was great on TVX back in the day and is looking rather lovely Smile

Ha ha, I wonder if Scotsman will be calling the Legends today, giving us a performance review, lol.
Scotman, if it weren't for your initial assessments, I doubt a lot of the babes would be as poplular and recieve quite as many calls as they have mate.

Well hopefully that's true. It's good to share. Wink

That said, I won't be calling any of the legends. None of them are my cup of tea I'm afraid.

RE: legends weekend - skully - 17-05-2009 19:47

Bigguyjun Wrote:Anyone see the asian girl that was on last night she had these panties on that had a gap at the front had her pubes on show most the night and then we kept getting the top of her clit, she knew what she was doing!!

Check here mate, her name is Valery and as tsurugi said, she's from South America Wink enjoy.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=870&page=1

RE: legends weekend - Rammyrascal - 17-05-2009 20:04

thought valery was stunning last night as kirsten today. wonder who's on tonight or whethere like last week its a noshow

RE: legends weekend - Mike - 17-05-2009 20:21

did see the trailer for the legends weekend on 907 around lunchtime today

it said this weekend ..kirsten..charmaine..cathy barry..teresa may and sammie jessop

well we have seen 3 of the girls so far
just leaves teresa and sammie
just imagine a night show with either of them 2....probably wont happen....but we can dream