The UK Babe Channels Forum
Kylie's back - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Kylie's back (/showthread.php?tid=7571)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Kylie's back - vostok 1 - 06-07-2009 00:06

phallusfungus Wrote:Thanks for the info Vostok.

I was in the area yesterday and popped into Browns for an hour or so. Kylie was working there and took up my offer of a drink as she came round collecting pound coins in her pint glass. I had a good chat with her, talking about Chatback and other things. She mentioned the forum so if any of you guys are in the area, drop by and have a chat with her; she won't bite and will be quite chuffed to see you. Tongue Lovely girl to talk to and very easy on the eye too. Wink

Great stuff phallusfungus!

Did you take the plunge and go for a private dance then!Big Grin

I know that it is a unique experience to see a Girl in the flesh that you have seen on screen before! I had several lap dances from Rio Mariah at the Olde Axe (just around the corner from Browns) a few years ago, as they say: "nothing better than the real thing"!

RE: Kylie's back - mrwotzup - 06-07-2009 15:48

phallusfungus Wrote:Thanks for the info Vostok.

I was in the area yesterday and popped into Browns for an hour or so. Kylie was working there and took up my offer of a drink as she came round collecting pound coins in her pint glass. I had a good chat with her, talking about Chatback and other things. She mentioned the forum so if any of you guys are in the area, drop by and have a chat with her; she won't bite and will be quite chuffed to see you. Tongue Lovely girl to talk to and very easy on the eye too. Wink

Wow to meet Kylie in the flesh (so to speak)
You are one lucky ************* lol. I think that you have made many of us very jealous.
We really need to sort out a webstream from Browns
or prehaps Kylie could supply some more pics for those of us who cannot get to London Big Grin (pretty please)

RE: Kylie's back - Rdevil987 - 11-07-2009 20:46

Happy Birthday for tomoz kylie have a great day

RE: Kylie's back - mrwotzup - 12-07-2009 08:23

It's Your Birthday dancing mouse

[Image: cakegirl3.gif]

Many Happy Returns Kylie,hope to see you on our screens soonSmile

RE: Kylie's back - rickhardo - 12-07-2009 08:39

Happy Birthday Kylie! Have a great day. xx

RE: Kylie's back - supergibbo - 12-07-2009 10:28

Heart HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLIE X X X X how about some pics of u in your birthday suit hehehehehe lol x xTongue

RE: Kylie's back - STEVEY - 12-07-2009 13:30

Happy Birthday Kylie! Hope you have a great day hunny!

RE: Kylie's back - oopnorth - 12-07-2009 19:21

Happy Birthday Kylie...have a good 'un.
You've given us a lot of pleasure since you first started on chatback and now your giving a lot of pleasure to more people with your dancing, so, on your birthday it's only fair that you should have some pleasure from us, so, we've had a whip round and got a dancer for you to enjoy.Smile

Warning Kylie - makes sure your alone when you watch it because it's so erotic that you'll find it hard to keep your hands out of your knickers, I know I did.Big Grin

And before anybody asks, no, it's not me in the video, I can only dream of slimming down and having a physique like that.WinkBig Grin

RE: Kylie's back - thinwhiteduke - 12-07-2009 19:34

Happy birthday Kylie, have a great day babe.

RE: Kylie's back - Kylie Tyler - 14-07-2009 14:27

Thank you everyone xxx