The UK Babe Channels Forum
Emma C (Daytime Queen 2019/2021) - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+----- Thread: Emma C (Daytime Queen 2019/2021) - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=77570)

RE: Emma C - Chat, Caps & Vids - ding69 - 02-01-2015 10:52

Missed this early morning sloping any vid, thank u in advance ....

RE: Emma C - Chat, Caps & Vids - Phonebook - 03-01-2015 07:28

It would be great to see Emma C do another tease show. When they were handing out gorgeous big pairs of tits they certainly gave her a gorgeous big pair of tits.

RE: Emma C - Chat, Caps & Vids - Firebird - 04-01-2015 16:47

(03-01-2015 07:28 )Phonebook Wrote:  It would be great to see Emma C do another tease show. When they were handing out gorgeous big pairs of tits they certainly gave her a gorgeous big pair of tits.

I bet she had to pay a very nice price for them as well ££££££ Surprised

RE: Emma C - Chat, Caps & Vids - Block - 04-01-2015 17:46

With all the negative posts floating around the forum at the moment i'll try and change the mood. Surprised

Emma is probably the top dayshow performer at the moment. She is obviously very proud of her body and her boobs. She always tries to provide some tease.

She tries her best to give us a quick glimpse of areola or nip. If only some of the producers would grow a pair of balls and let her get on with her shows. She knows exactly how to deliver a dayshow providing the maximum tease without going too far.

For me this is what a dayshow should be about.

Well done Emma. I hope you continue putting on top class dayshows. Heart

RE: Emma C - Chat, Caps & Vids - Firebird - 04-01-2015 17:57

(04-01-2015 17:46 )Block Wrote:  With all the negative posts floating around the forum at the moment i'll try and change the mood. Surprised

Hannah is probably the top dayshow performer at the moment. She is obviously very proud of her body and her boobs. She always tries to provide some tease.

She tries her best to give us a quick glimpse of areola or nip. If only some of the producers would grow a pair of balls and let her get on with her shows. She knows exactly how to deliver a dayshow providing the maximum tease without going too far.

For me this is what a dayshow should be about.

Well done Hannah. I hope you continue putting on top class dayshows. Heart

Sorry to intrude on this message, Are you referring to the correct girl ? This is Emmas's thread not Hannah's !

RE: Emma C - Chat, Caps & Vids - Block - 04-01-2015 18:19

^^^ Yep, You got me Firebird, i'm a dumbass. Blush
I meant Emma, dunno why i said Hannah!
God I must be drunk or I have Alzheimer's. Blush

RE: Emma C - Chat, Caps & Vids - Firebird - 04-01-2015 18:43

(04-01-2015 18:19 )Block Wrote:  ^^^ Yep, You got me Firebird, i'm a dumbass. Blush
I meant Emma, dunno why i said Emma!
God I must be drunk or I have Alzheimer's. Blush

Haha no probs mate , but you have done it again, this time using Emma's name twice Big Laugh Bounce

RE: Emma C - Chat, Caps & Vids - Block - 04-01-2015 18:46

BlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlush
LOL.
It's not Alzheimer's, i'm drunk!

RE: Emma C - Chat, Caps & Vids - Chef 34 - 12-01-2015 10:18

Emma looks absolutely sensational today her hot pants are showing of her gorgeous bum very nicely,starting the new week with Emma is just brilliant she is a very sexy girl.

RE: Emma C - Chat, Caps & Vids - Block - 12-01-2015 20:18

Emma is way ahead as the top daytime performer at the moment.
She really knows how to deliver a performance. Heart
In the daytime shows it is all about the tease, will she or won't she fall out of her top.
Emma has the balance just right.
here are a few other girls who know how to perform as well. (if it wasn't for this select few the dayshows would be redundant for me) The rest are sadly lacking!

I strongly suggest calling Emma even just to show support of her shows. She is a lovely girl.

I miss the dayshows from Yasmine James, Levi and Hannah Martin. They also had the balance between daytime constraint and tease spot on!
I wish Sophia Lares, Fernanda and Lucy-Anne would also revert back to how they used to deliver dayshows. All these girls used to be first class.

Long live Emma, you are one girl I will always tune in to see if I can. Virtually all the rest are, Meh!