The UK Babe Channels Forum
Macy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Macy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=79226)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Macy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - pipolo - 18-10-2023 21:08

(18-10-2023 13:47 )GNOMEHEAD Wrote:  
(16-10-2023 17:20 )Quantum89 Wrote:  Has Macy done something with her boobs recently?

They look different in my opinion, I know she has put on a few pounds recently (not complaining, she still looks amazing) so that might be changing how they look too.

Just wondering if anyone heard her mention that she was changing something.

She's had a reduction and 'breast remodelling' similar to Alice Goodwin, Tara T, etc. It may have been related to her wrestling career. Macy's breasts were quite perfect before but I l don't think they're as aesthetically pleasing now. It's her third or fourth 'boob job' which is ridiculous. There ought to be cosmetic surgery limits, because some people are clearly addicted and the industry seems happy to take large sums of money from them without any qualms.
I think the same. Macy's breast was perfect before

RE: Macy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - Doddle - 19-10-2023 20:32

(18-10-2023 13:47 )GNOMEHEAD Wrote:  She's had a reduction and 'breast remodelling' similar to Alice Goodwin, Tara T, etc. It may have been related to her wrestling career. Macy's breasts were quite perfect before but I l don't think they're as aesthetically pleasing now. It's her third or fourth 'boob job' which is ridiculous. There ought to be cosmetic surgery limits, because some people are clearly addicted and the industry seems happy to take large sums of money from them without any qualms.
If they've been taking a pounding in the ring, then she may have had to get surgery for the good of her health. A shame, really, but they're hers to make best use of Surprised

RE: Macy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - pipolo - 21-10-2023 13:28

her ass is always incredible

RE: Macy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - mistermint - 21-10-2023 16:27

(18-10-2023 13:47 )GNOMEHEAD Wrote:  
(16-10-2023 17:20 )Quantum89 Wrote:  Has Macy done something with her boobs recently?

They look different in my opinion, I know she has put on a few pounds recently (not complaining, she still looks amazing) so that might be changing how they look too.

Just wondering if anyone heard her mention that she was changing something.

She's had a reduction and 'breast remodelling' similar to Alice Goodwin, Tara T, etc. It may have been related to her wrestling career. Macy's breasts were quite perfect before but I l don't think they're as aesthetically pleasing now. It's her third or fourth 'boob job' which is ridiculous. There ought to be cosmetic surgery limits, because some people are clearly addicted and the industry seems happy to take large sums of money from them without any qualms.
I also prefer her previous bigger boobs but i respect her decision. One thing i like is her using the buzzing toy and she still knows how to put on a good show.

RE: Macy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - Jimmyhazell1984 - 22-10-2023 14:22

Has a cover show today.

RE: Macy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - Jimmyhazell1984 - 22-10-2023 16:09

She was on for about 90 minutes maybe she didn’t have enough calls and went home. .

RE: Macy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 22-10-2023 16:43

(22-10-2023 16:09 )Jimmyhazell1984 Wrote:  She was on for about 90 minutes maybe she didn’t have enough calls and went home. .

Were you watching both TV & Online?

RE: Macy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - Jimmyhazell1984 - 22-10-2023 16:49

Yes in the chat box she kept joking she was very hungover.

RE: Macy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - mreoh - 23-10-2023 15:04

I like the direction Macy is heading in, I hope she will keep going. She is still very special (what a booty), even if the lady from 2018 (peak Macy) is not quite as she is now.

RE: Macy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - Jimmyhazell1984 - 25-10-2023 21:03

The fan who said he liked her old boobs will be happy from the chat box today it sounds like she is getting them reshaped like the old ones.

I don’t care what they look like she looks good anyway and seems to enjoy her babestation shifts.