The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 12-03-2020 20:10

(12-03-2020 19:16 )Carl-Gen X Wrote:  
(12-03-2020 18:56 )schvall Wrote:  
(12-03-2020 18:47 )Carl-Gen X Wrote:  Social media is teeming with fuckwits who can’t think for themselves and lap up Piers Morgan’s hysterical ‘We’re all going to die’ bullshit

Really? Piers Morgan seems to get routinely destroyed on social media.

That’s true, but you’d be surprised how many people are blindly agreeing with him without checking the facts or listening to what the experts are saying.

I hope he gets it with a double dose of the trots to go with it the cunt!! I'll hold him personally responsible if the suicide rate goes up because of his raving loony antics....

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 12-03-2020 21:07

(12-03-2020 15:44 )HannahsPet Wrote:  hope the channels have a backup plan cos i feel a italy style lockdown could happen in the next few weeks

100's of thousands of bored guys, stuck at home, with nothing to do?

It'll be bonanza time Wink

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 12-03-2020 21:11

maybe we should make the babes pay for us to perform if thst happens.... gotta work both ways hasn't it we'll probably be minting it while in isolation

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - 2015watcher - 12-03-2020 21:19

[Image: Screenshot-20200312-201721.jpg]
https://twitter.com/Complex/status/1238196077460930560?s=19

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Rammyrascal - 12-03-2020 21:27

(12-03-2020 18:47 )Carl-Gen X Wrote:  
(12-03-2020 18:30 )schvall Wrote:  I didn't see it, but afterwards Boris Johnson was ridiculed and even savaged on social media for what people said was his "carry on and die" approach.

Social media is teeming with fuckwits who can’t think for themselves and lap up Piers Morgan’s hysterical ‘We’re all going to die’ bullshit. The very same people who are stockpiling on bog roll because for some mysterious reason they think their arses will explode!

When it comes to the coronavirus outbreak, I’d sooner listen to actual experts who know what they’re talking about, than some fat loud mouthed journalist cum part time breakfast tv presenter who spends every waking minute tweeting total bollocks in an attempt to scare the shit out of people.

Same, I’m not a fan of the conservative government because of what they’ve done to disabled people like me over the years, but I’m trusting them over as you say a part time breakfast tv presenter ranting & raving spouting utter nonsense.

I’m going to my ice hockey matches as scheduled & living my life as normal including going to For The Love Of Wrestling convention in Liverpool meeting the likes of Trish Stratus, Torrie Wilson & Victoria/Tara

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 12-03-2020 21:36

^ Don't forget the pics!!!!
I'd like to know what he's been smoking lately.... but jeez the last thing is a cunt of a breakfast presenter spouting nonsense and scaring the public to shit It's bad enough that he knows Trump...

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 12-03-2020 23:45

Fucking hell Arteta the Arsenal manager has been diagnosed with it

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - southsidestu - 12-03-2020 23:54

(12-03-2020 18:47 )Carl-Gen X Wrote:  When it comes to the coronavirus outbreak, I’d sooner listen to actual experts who know what they’re talking about, than some fat loud mouthed journalist cum part time breakfast tv presenter who spends every waking minute tweeting total bollocks in an attempt to scare the shit out of people.

Agreed but I would be lying if I wasn't concerned as to why our experts seem to be going in a different direction than every other expert on the planet. The Czech Republic has banned flights from The UK, my cousin was supposed to go on Monday, schools are closing down, sports events are being cancelled, The UK has more cases than many of the Schengen countries that Trump has banned travel from combined & we seem to be doing less to contain & delay that our allies.

Are our experts not taking it seriously enough? Have they made these recommendations to the Government & they are being ignored? I find it odd that the CMO would go out and stand next to Boris and do press conferences & not show at least a sign of dissent if that was the case.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 13-03-2020 00:14

I'm wondering if Cummings has put pressure on the CMO not to make Boris look an idiot....

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - southsidestu - 13-03-2020 00:45

Source Newsnight

image host