The UK Babe Channels Forum
Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=84939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Kingsmind - 06-06-2024 23:01

After looking on my recordings yesterday it was great to see Brooksie naked again and not only that she was oiled up for the first time naked and was on for a long time to , i am happy she has continued to do this because she really has got a great body.

RE: Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 17-07-2024 14:32

Fantastic to see Brooksie back on nights last night. She looked incredible in her lingerie as she shook her magnificent big arse & gave her magnificent big breasts a good fondle.

Hope she's back soon

RE: Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Regenerated - 17-07-2024 15:05

One of those hot wet and messy shows that I've become accustomed to seeing her perform so well in. I've seen her do a butt drop demolition of a cake before - and this was just as good.

Hourglass figure in a blue swimsuit then oiled, naked, strutting confidently around the set, reclining on the table, straddling the chair showcasing her toned thighs and ass and then the finale with the cake smash and smear. Nice camerawork too with both downwards and upwards POV shots that allowed her to let loose more.

I do hope though that they were good enough to provide her with another cake to celebrate her birthday in a more traditional style later... Wink Heart

RE: Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 17-07-2024 19:18

(17-07-2024 15:05 )Regenerated Wrote:  One of those hot wet and messy shows that I've become accustomed to seeing her perform so well in. I've seen her do a butt drop demolition of a cake before - and this was just as good.

Hourglass figure in a blue swimsuit then oiled, naked, strutting confidently around the set, reclining on the table, straddling the chair showcasing her toned thighs and ass and then the finale with the cake smash and smear. Nice camerawork too with both downwards and upwards POV shots that allowed her to let loose more.

I do hope though that they were good enough to provide her with another cake to celebrate her birthday in a more traditional style later... Wink Heart

Presume the nakedness etc was online due to the new tv nightshow rules

RE: Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - crankshaft - 17-07-2024 19:33

(17-07-2024 15:05 )Regenerated Wrote:  One of those hot wet and messy shows that I've become accustomed to seeing her perform so well in. I've seen her do a butt drop demolition of a cake before - and this was just as good.

Wow! That sounds like an awesome show. Disappointed to have missed it. I doubt there will be one but I don’t suppose there is a recording?

RE: Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Regenerated - 17-07-2024 19:47

KerrAvon has very kindly made a video in her web caps/vids thread. I wanted to keep the chat here.

edit: link - cake show video by KerrAvon

RE: Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Charlemagne - 05-08-2024 08:02

[Image: image-E026_66B078A8.jpg]

RE: Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Nitram100 - 05-08-2024 13:47

I think she's had dental work done reading from her twitter feed, not back on BS until Wednesday night

RE: Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - derekdas - 20-08-2024 04:51

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKSIE XXX

RE: Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 20-08-2024 13:22

Brooksie looked fabulous in her yellow & pink lingerie and was fantastic mind-blowing filth throughout her TV stint last night including fondling her magnificent big breasts & shaking her magnificent big bottom with aplomb shocked