The UK Babe Channels Forum
S66 new website launch - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: S66 new website launch (/showthread.php?tid=85194)

RE: S66 new website launch - Rake - 27-12-2021 20:21

I see they no longer call the babes ‘presenters’ - itself a laughable aggrandisement - but now ever so grandly call them ‘broadcasters’. Risible. That’s a term usually reserved, and spoken in hushed, reverential tones for the likes of Sir Robin Day, Charles Wheeler or Sir David Attleborough.

‘Narrowcasters’ would be more appropriate, given the tumbleweed blowing across the ‘Premium’ shows they are all hiding behind.

RE: S66 new website launch - Babefan2021 - 27-12-2021 23:08

Once S66, formerly Elite TV was by far the best babe channel going, and in only just a few short years later, not long from disappearing for good. I can see it only being a few months before we see the last remaining decent girls trying to get into other channels beforelong

RE: S66 new website launch - BlastedKeith - 28-12-2021 00:58

Some progress: the S66 site lets me log in now, but I haven’t received the OTP verification codes they supposedly sent to my phone. Slowly, slowly…

RE: S66 new website launch - HannahsPet - 28-12-2021 17:23

yeah thats how far i got to

RE: S66 new website launch - gazcraw77 - 28-12-2021 18:15

Yea got to the OTP part - 1st attempt nowt

Resend - still waiting

RE: S66 new website launch - Babefan2021 - 28-12-2021 19:22

The thing is now that s66 has burnt its bridges with other websites ie, Rampant TV, there's no going back now and we shall see if they have a bitter pill to swallow. The only reason why in recent times they have been doing well is that Evelyn is still around and apart from that you're struggling to find any quality in comparison to other channels.

RE: S66 new website launch - BlastedKeith - 28-12-2021 22:35

Anyone had any joy with the OTP thing? People who’ve managed to get in to the site, did it work for you?

RE: S66 new website launch - Wardjackson - 28-12-2021 23:19

No joy. Contacted them about 12 hours ago to ask for help. Got an acknowledgment that they had received my request immediately, but nothing since then.

RE: S66 new website launch - Classic84 - 29-12-2021 03:44

Yes I have managed to log onto site it is rubbish I wouldn't recommend wasting credits on tips as a lot of members have lost them and not got them back and also girls haven't received tips either, they have ruin the site when you log into streams starts off clear sometimes then goes really blurry. bladewave

RE: S66 new website launch - TickleTheOrc - 29-12-2021 10:51

Well. There goes whatever tokens I already had with them from Vuecall.

They really haven't incentivized any of their old customer base to warm to this new website have they. It's like they expect us to pour money in for crappier service.