The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 20-10-2020 17:23

£22m just isn't going cut it, can see Andy Burnham either sticking two fingers up to the government or will take legal action
The usual clusterfuckery from Boris and he should look at the fire break option if it doesn't work.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 20-10-2020 17:35

(20-10-2020 16:18 )HannahsPet Wrote:  All for the sake of 5 million or 0.042% of the money it spaffed on the test and trace system that doenst fucking work its just like the Goverment wanted to crash it to look hard but it will spectacularly backfire on them

the Test & Trace system was supposed to be 'world beating' and to look at it in football terms to be of PL standard but to me, it probably more like lower league standard.
every single decision this Govt tries to take ends up looking like a Government without a clue once Nicola Sturgeon does the same as well as Wales & NI, then Boris will look isolated and alone.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 20-10-2020 17:41

this BBC sign Language girl speaks for all us northners tonight
[Image: EkyRvDcWAAAxhSA?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 20-10-2020 19:47

So he spent 53 million on a non existant Garden Bridge hmmm

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/feb/13/garden-bridge-charity-spent-535m-with-no-construction-tfl-finds

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - sandals1963 - 20-10-2020 20:09

Thank God we are finally going to be in the highest level Tier 3 status chest thumping Burnham will have to lie down and accept. Looks like he may cost Greater Manchester money will he never learn......

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 20-10-2020 21:04

Maybe they could have done a PFI Deal for Manchester. Burnham never objected to them when Blair & Brown were pissing money up against the wall.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 20-10-2020 22:08

I see Boris has had a haircut. 3 month national lockdown to be announced within days then Big Laugh

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Rammyrascal - 20-10-2020 23:15

This is very damning for Boris

https://twitter.com/dinosofos/status/1318583325573918725?s=21

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 21-10-2020 05:32

(20-10-2020 22:08 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  I see Boris has had a haircut. 3 month national lockdown to be announced within days then Big Laugh

No wonder he looks so stressed - haircuts are bit too much for him to handle - plus they drain all the energy in his brain Tongue Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 21-10-2020 05:49

(20-10-2020 19:47 )HannahsPet Wrote:  So he spent 53 million on a non existant Garden Bridge hmmm

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/feb/13/garden-bridge-charity-spent-535m-with-no-construction-tfl-finds

Not to mention another couple of million, on non - existent ferries, yet he couldn't cough up £5m more for business support to ensure hard working people can put food on the table, I saw one tweet saying why aren't MCFC helping out they've got billions sitting doing nothing.
I would agree they should, but then again, it probably wouldn't look good on Burnham's part either if he ended up accepting a cash loan from a foreign owners of a football club knowing he'd probably would end up paying far more back in interest on what he took from them and after all, it is Saudi money. But I think the other thing is i think MCFC will probably find another way to show support for the people of Greater Manchester.