The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson (/showthread.php?tid=82489)

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Whynot - 28-02-2023 17:50

(28-02-2023 11:34 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I see that Boris has been stiring it with the DUP about the Windsor Framework.

He really is a piece of shit work. He forces through the oven ready Brexit and then critises when someone tries to correct the many mistakes.

If the DUP decide to continue to boycott the Northern Ireland assembly then it will be down to him.

Boris is a scheming cunt. But the DUP have their own reasons for boycotting the assembly. They don’t want to be in power with a Sinn Fein figurehead and they oppose the new rule that would mean one party pulling out doesn’t stop Stormont from functioning!

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - HannahsPet - 02-03-2023 11:24

wow these lockdown whatsapps showing what a utter clueless shit Boris and co was

the bit about boris couldnt even do basic percentages if thats the best eton can do then i would want a refund Tongue Tongue

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - lovebabes56 - 02-03-2023 13:12

Hancockup has denied the story in the Telegraph. I get the feeling these must have been on the back burner at the Telegraph while he was in the Jungle Tongue and they decided to focus on him being paid for that then released these oncew that was out of the way.

If they KNEW that testing WASN'T at capacity they should have been honest about it from the beginning. I hope Witty finds some way to snipe back without ruinnig his reputation.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Charlemagne - 02-03-2023 13:16

Boris is making a speech at the Global Power conference.

Not so much as a way to push his case to be the next Tory leader. "Can you remember that when I left office there were only a few points between me and the Labour party".
It was his usual speech where he ends up talking complete bollocks.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - lovebabes56 - 02-03-2023 13:19

no real surprise there Charle. Total bollocks/bullshit is what we expect from Boris.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Charlemagne - 06-03-2023 21:12

Boris is supposed to have put forward a list of up to a 100 names for his resignation honours. One of the most difficult to understand is that of his father.

However there is a honours committee which should weed out the majority of these names

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - The Silent Majority - 06-03-2023 23:16

(06-03-2023 21:12 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Boris is supposed to have put forward a list of up to a 100 names for his resignation honours.

It'll just be a list of all the people he owes money to Rolleyes

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - *Kal-El* - 07-03-2023 01:49

(06-03-2023 21:12 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Boris is supposed to have put forward a list of up to a 100 names for his resignation honours. One of the most difficult to understand is that of his father.

However there is a honours committee which should weed out the majority of these names

Wow that says it all with Boris

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - HannahsPet - 07-03-2023 09:01

And the way his sister was defending it on a pod cast im surprised emily maitliss didnt mention he has been accused of breaking her late mother nose in a domestic

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Cooper_temple - 07-03-2023 10:46

(06-03-2023 21:12 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Boris is supposed to have put forward a list of up to a 100 names for his resignation honours. One of the most difficult to understand is that of his father.

Services to groping?