The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 21-10-2020 08:49

Six Greater Manchester Tory MPs have written to Andy Burnham saying he has ‘failed in his duty’ to people in the region.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 21-10-2020 10:26

(21-10-2020 08:49 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Six Greater Manchester Tory MPs have written to Andy Burnham saying he has ‘failed in his duty’ to people in the region.

Spineless cunts going running back to boris no doubt been offered some nice junior minister posts and a boost to there incomes

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Rammyrascal - 21-10-2020 13:22

^^
Absolutely spot on HannahsPet, spineless cunts & ass kissers all of these Tory mp’s. Andy Burnham hasn’t failed in his duty & has in fact been vindicated in all he has said about Boris & the Tory government including not being consulted & having to find out decisions on social media & on the news channels

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 21-10-2020 14:28

If Burnham originally asked for £95m, and Boris originally offered £22m, the 'meet in the middle' point is £58.5m...

Not that that's a defence of Boris's handling of the shitshow.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 21-10-2020 17:56

The virus over the last week has drop in my council by a quarter (-97).

Is it the tier3 lockdown, the bars being shut or the strict social distancing. Probably not.

I predicted that we'd have a reduction in case when the towns drop in Test & Trace centre closed. There's probably not a reduction in cases, they just aren't being recorded.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 21-10-2020 22:59

(21-10-2020 14:28 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  If Burnham originally asked for £95m, and Boris originally offered £22m, the 'meet in the middle' point is £58.5m...

Not that that's a defence of Boris's handling of the shitshow.

the arguement is that Greater manchester has already been locked down for 3 months so needed more help because had already suffered more than others

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 21-10-2020 23:05

Gotta love tory Mp's more angry about being called Scum by a labour MP than letting kids starve Tongue Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 21-10-2020 23:14

I'm sure there will be a list of the Tories in the papers tomorrow, and I think many of us probably would find many more choice words to chuck in their direction ;p ;p

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 21-10-2020 23:17

the most galling was minister for children and off all people a pediatrician doctor

Seriously what the fuck is going on with this country

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Rammyrascal - 21-10-2020 23:55

(21-10-2020 23:14 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I'm sure there will be a list of the Tories in the papers tomorrow, and I think many of us probably would find many more choice words to chuck in their direction ;p ;p

There is, one of the tabloids has named the mp’s who voted against free school meals