The UK Babe Channels Forum
Lucy-Anne - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Lucy-Anne Brooks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=420)
+----- Thread: Lucy-Anne - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=285)

RE: Lucy-Anne - Chat & Discussion - RossTheBoss - 15-11-2017 08:55

Wow... seemed back to her best yesterday. Not sure she reads this but if so more of the same next show miss brooks... also can we get a tease hour soon?? Been nearly a month since your last!!

RE: Lucy-Anne - Chat & Discussion - xalders - 17-11-2017 00:27

Thought Lucy looked amazing this week, todays outfit especially was something special. Looking forward to next weeks shows and hopefully a tease show soon (echoing RossTheBoss post earlier this week)!

[split] Lucy-Anne - Elite TV - Caps & Vids - loveass - 21-11-2017 17:32

she should do hard core.

RE: Lucy-Anne - Chat & Discussion - RossTheBoss - 21-11-2017 17:46

(21-11-2017 17:32 )loveass Wrote:  she should do hard core.

LOL I’d take her doing soft core!!!

[split] Lucy-Anne - Elite TV - Caps & Vids - seymourclunge - 25-11-2017 21:52

Really nice tease from this lass today.

RE: Lucy-Anne - Chat & Discussion - RossTheBoss - 15-12-2017 08:19

Must say. Very disappointed in lucy last night. Always supported and said it’s not just about the visual on her tease shows. But there was no effort at all. She just sat there and talked extended day time. Very very poor and I would expect better next time.

RE: Lucy-Anne - Chat & Discussion - mogga - 15-12-2017 10:12

I thought she looked fucking fit like usual. Great work Lucy

RE: Lucy-Anne - Chat & Discussion - RossTheBoss - 15-12-2017 11:59

Yeah I agree she did. And I’m a huge fan and do stick up for her shows a lot. As a caller and not just a viewer I usually recommend her shows. She might not get Tits out but her talk is great. Just last night unfortunatly it wasn’t there

RE: Lucy-Anne - Chat & Discussion - jizzman - 19-12-2017 18:50

Don't mean to be mean but I think Lucy has ruined her face a bit with the work she has had done, she looked perfect before, she shouldn't have messed with it.

RE: Lucy-Anne - Chat & Discussion - generator60 - 19-12-2017 19:42

(19-12-2017 18:50 )jizzman Wrote:  Don't mean to be mean but I think Lucy has ruined her face a bit with the work she has had done, she looked perfect before, she shouldn't have messed with it.

I’m afraid I have to agree. Just makes her look older, a lot older. But hey as long as she’s happy.