The UK Babe Channels Forum
Beth - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2023 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Beth - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2023 - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=48445)

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 06-05-2019 16:38

A real trooper to do a dayshow and then a nightshow to boot.
The only babe who maintained my interest last night to be honest as well.
A wholehearted performance.
Good you Beth Smile.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 06-05-2019 16:46

I don't think I've seen a negative comment about Beth, I mean only someone extremely stupid or mean could EVER have a bad word for the beautiful Beth. Imagine that body gyrating around a pole on nights-go on, you can...that's it, see what I mean? Tongue

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Stemmw - 06-05-2019 17:49

(06-05-2019 16:46 )GreenMachine Wrote:  I don't think I've seen a negative comment about Beth, I mean only someone extremely stupid or mean could EVER have a bad word for the beautiful Beth. Imagine that body gyrating around a pole on nights-go on, you can...that's it, see what I mean? Tongue

Beth is a wonderful babe and it surprises me that she doesn't really come close to winning in the end of year forum awards, I have yet to see any negative comments about her performances over the last few years

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 07-05-2019 00:06

The BOOM you just heard was Beth the sex BOMB going off-that girl is incapable of being boring or samey. Love the stuff she does on any set but seems to be raunchier on the silver set.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 07-05-2019 10:38

Babe Of The Night.....Enough said Big Grin

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 07-05-2019 10:44

Just about the most consistent performer across the channels right now. Another fine performance from Beth.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 07-05-2019 11:34

Sexual dynamite, just a look or a flick of her hair or even a flex of her lovely arse is enough to get you going. Not many girls can do that. Beth definitely can.

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Geriisgreat - 07-05-2019 19:53

(07-05-2019 10:38 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Babe Of The Night.....Enough said Big Grin

Hardly any competition she smashed valentina chloe and priya combined

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 12-05-2019 23:40

Fabulous Beth back again what's that song? "I like the way you move!" and one for you oldies "we don't have to take our clothes off, to have a good time, no, no!" well in this case she does and we definitely have a good time Wink

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 13-05-2019 16:25

Sure was great watching Beth last night when she’s at her very best, which she was last night including the always wonderful sight of naked Beth