The UK Babe Channels Forum
ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: ChatGirl TV Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=175)
+---- Thread: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter (/showthread.php?tid=22856)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - sweetsugar007 - 16-08-2010 18:45

I think thats fair enough!!! It is what it is and I said earlier on if I want to see a rack I know what to do. Keep going you obviously very popular!!

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - Sagem C42 - 16-08-2010 21:58

(16-08-2010 18:15 )ToniLou Wrote:  
(16-08-2010 16:17 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I would have to say I am in agreement on this. However it appears their call volume is thru the roof so they obviously doing something right!!!!

Thanks for your comments on this we wear a variety of different outfits through out the night some with knickers and bra other full body stockings we get so many requests we have to try and please everyone! We are mum and daughter so you won't see our boobs on there but guys like to chat with us and we love the show so maybe boobs aren't always everything? Thanks for posting xxToniLouxx

That's correct, boobs aren't everything, and its nice that there are shows that are "less titillating" lol

Keep up the good work ToniLou!

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - simplymarko - 16-08-2010 22:57

(15-08-2010 16:23 )tapit54 Wrote:  I hope we get a more adult oreintated show tonight rather than just popping balloons for 6 hours.

I think tapit54 was probably thinking of something else rather than popping inflated condoms instead when this was posted.
Fair play I did find myself watching most of the night but i couldnt really understand why

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - Regenerated - 16-08-2010 23:33

Hi Mel and Tonilou hope you're both ok. Missed your show on Saturday because I was out at the footy (I know... shame on me... lol Smile) but saw you both on Sunday. Looking forward to next weekend, gotta say been loving the shows. Maybe you could have a guest girl join you two for a shift, how about Lauren or Vickie? SmileHeartHeart

Anyways have a great week Smile

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - melissa40 - 17-08-2010 13:55

(26-07-2010 10:16 )melissa40 Wrote:  Hi guys just want to say thanks for your support out there was really nice hearing from you all though some of you are very naughty! big thanks for all your texts and comments, more next weekend 5 till 11pm xx

Hi guys, just read through all the posts on here,
firstly i'd like to say thanks to everyone that watched us, to the guy who says we dress like nuns he obviously did not watch Sunday night, and u can always flick off no one makes u watch us, we aim our show like we have said before to a wider audience who appreciate, a bit of fun, comedy, fetishes much much more and who also like our bums, as we spent most of the night over the back of the couch, and our knickers was some what small see pics of us. lol.
We try to vary our show and both sat and sunday was totally different, saturday we spent a lot of time fullfilling requests and fantasies and fun, whilst sunday was definately fantasies u naughty boys.
Plus we r up for having a guest up to the producers of course!

All comments are greatfully recieved and shows us you are watching and will be considered, and requests well keep em coming and we will see what we can do. We enjoy every bit and i hope that shows!
lots of kisses Mel and Tonilou xx

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - ToniLou - 18-08-2010 11:24

Hi guys, back this saturday so get your requests in, any looners, foot fetish, pouting, lipstick fans out there and of course all u bum fans, let us know anything special you want and we will try and get for the show. Mum has a new dress so watch out for that.

Check us out on balloonpopping.co.uk
and http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31563
and http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/39979

and thanks to all you tights fans more on saturday. Kisses Toni lou and Melxxx

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - Gravy - 18-08-2010 13:28

Just thought that I would add how much I enjoy the lovely Toni and Mel being on the telly. I actually rang Mel up from B&Q the other week. She freaked me out so much that I couldn't get up my ladder to fix my satellite dish! I will get you back Mel! Remember what happened to Rod Hull indeed! Toni is beyond stunning... words fail me.

Really smashing girls, and I personally feel that they are doing a lot of good for all of the fetishes they cover. I am into the balloons myself, and they have made me custom clips (both have been exquisite!). They don't sensationalise, they just do it like it's perfectly normal. Keep it up girls, although you will of course always find me giving you a running commentary on my phone bill!

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - simplymarko - 18-08-2010 21:22

(18-08-2010 13:28 )Gravy Wrote:  . I actually rang Mel up from B&Q the other week.

sorry ... you called up whilst you were in b&q??

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - Gravy - 19-08-2010 01:58

Sadly, yes... They were on at an inconvenient time, and I wanted to have a quick word with Mel about a clip they were doing for me! That is the one and only time I have called from somewhere peculiar though...

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - melissa40 - 20-08-2010 10:02

(26-07-2010 10:16 )melissa40 Wrote:  Hi guys just want to say thanks for your support out there was really nice hearing from you all though some of you are very naughty! big thanks for all your texts and comments, more next weekend 5 till 11pm xx

Yes and a very enjoyable chat it was and i saved you from the Rod Hull experience, i would like to know who put your dish up in the end.

On this weekend 1pm till 9pm Saturday and Sunday 9pm till 3am
Much love Gavin, oh and i read your e-mail bigger and bigger hey omg xx
Mel xx