The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=24757)

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - birdlime - 11-10-2010 20:50

Loving the blue outfit she wore today.Heart

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Webbiola - 11-10-2010 21:19

Night show, lap dance moves, ridiculously tiny outfit, boobs out,everybody happy!Wink

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - RRROGER - 12-10-2010 01:04

Sammie looks like she's raising her game after a relatively low key existance at Elite; with the standard risque outfits worn by Fernanda & Evelynn & Emma Spellar & Tiffany Tate-Taylor & Miss Giggles, for Sammie to retain credibility after her sulky departure from Elite she has got to match or exceed their performances & what I've seen so far suggests she's up to it; as has already been suggested, pity the strength in depth of the day shows is not repeated on the night shows, sometimes there is more tease & flesh on display on the Pad than there is on some of the night shows; what about Fernanda & Sammie together on BangBabes???eekeek..........should help to improve the quality of the night shows.Heart

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - sweetsugar007 - 12-10-2010 09:41

I agree with RRRoger on this point. She is more risque during the day here than she ever was at night with Elite. we may never know the reason behind that. There is no doubting she is incredibly stunning and has no doubt had to raise her game as the daybabes on this channel are in a different league to Elite. At best she is on par with Emma and Fernanda. That said the other channels will have to raise their game as The pad is the only channel to watch during the day.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - mrmann - 12-10-2010 15:49

(12-10-2010 09:41 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I agree with RRRoger on this point. She is more risque during the day here than she ever was at night with Elite. we may never know the reason behind that. There is no doubting she is incredibly stunning and has no doubt had to raise her game as the daybabes on this channel are in a different league to Elite. At best she is on par with Emma and Fernanda. That said the other channels will have to raise their game as The pad is the only channel to watch during the day.

She's great on the pad, but she's not any riskier than when she was on Elite. She might have been tame on the night shows, but she still showed her bum and did get her breasts out, which she can't do on The Pad. I do think The Pad was the best place for her to go to though! I wish she'd do a night show!

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - teewee - 12-10-2010 16:04

It would be great if Sammie did night shows.If they could persuade her to do a 2-4-1 with Emma,that would be my idea of heaven Wink

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - theone1986 - 13-10-2010 10:13

Sammie on the Pad again today Smile, looking very sexy in that pink fishnet dress Smile

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - eagle_si - 13-10-2010 10:20

Yes, Sammie's looking as fantastic as always. I'm also happy she's on a darker set (fellow cappers will understand why) Wink

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad: Caps and Vids - mrichie10 - 13-10-2010 12:37

loving the little pink thong that body was made for showing

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Chilly - 13-10-2010 13:35

Mmmm, tiny pink thong; shaking the boobies too. She's so been watching Emma Spellar. Cool