The UK Babe Channels Forum
Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=67178)

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 14-02-2016 11:56

very very good show last night from Kerrie-Lee last night including lots of oil & nakedness from her and also as always was her usual fun, bubbly & lively self on & off the mic

hope she's on again soon

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 14-02-2016 12:54

Loving the sectioin in the ally with boots and leather jacket oiled up with bare ass definately a new look Wink

hoping not real leather though baby oil will ruin it Wink

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - Geriisgreat - 14-02-2016 14:50

Agreed she kicked ass despite the likes of dannii maddie and pretti on

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - gunnar - 14-02-2016 15:00

There were some doubters, who said that Kerrie going from the small pond which is S66, to the large pond which is BS, wouldn't be able to compete. I'm glad they were proved wrong.

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 14-02-2016 15:12

I was one of those glad to have been proved wrong Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - gunnar - 14-02-2016 15:30

^Yes indeed you were. To atone you must commit Seppuku, while repeating the following phrase.

'I will not doubt Kerrie Lee again'

Big Laugh

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 14-02-2016 15:34

She has adapted well to her new surroundings.
Eager to grab the opportunity she has been given with both hands. Eager to please. A channel bosses dream.
Wants to work, wants to please.
Happy to cover a shift as per tonight.
A diamond.

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - tjl007 - 14-02-2016 16:25

It is because Kerrie is solo and not stuck in a double babe show with the other girl doing a different type of show.

I wonder with babestation signing Kerrie they had to let someone go. i.e. Mica

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 14-02-2016 17:28

Or maybe Mica had said she wanted to leave and that they bought kerrie in to replace her

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion - masterjboy - 14-02-2016 23:23

My gorgeous angel is looking spectacular tonight !favorite
Awesome as always Heart