The UK Babe Channels Forum
chat back as been closed down - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: chat back as been closed down (/showthread.php?tid=6945)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: chat back as been closed down - vostok 1 - 19-05-2009 15:29

archie Wrote:
vostok 1 Wrote:
thinwhiteduke Wrote:I thought this Simon bloke said they were concentrating on the nightshows with days to follow ?

This day show is not very interactive, 3pm now and still has the "Back at 4pm" screen.

Perhaps the interaction consists of viewers throwing stones at the screen?Big Grin

Shit already run out of my regular supply of stones. Need to nip out for some quality cotswold bricks from the local quarry.
Sudden shock.... Is this the ground breaking show that Superspurs has been promising for that last 6 months? memo to self.... must order even more stones!

960 now!Big Grin

RE: chat back as been closed down - Stevie - 19-05-2009 15:37

Hahaha, the topless Simon has just put up a new post on Howcute:

BUNCH OF IDIOTS AND LIARS

MY TIME WITH THIS OUTFIT IS OVER. YOU WONT BE SEEING ANY OF MY WORK OR SETS THIS FRIDAY AND I DOUBT THE SHOW WILL EVEN BE ON AIR.

YEH MAYBE IT IS MY FAULT FOR NOT SIGNING A CONTRACT BUT NOW I AM OUT OF POCKET FOR SPENDING MY OWN MONEY ON BUILDING THESE SETS.

HOW THIS GUY IS A MULTI MILLIONAIRE I WILL NEVER KNOW.

WHAT A F***ING JOKE.

Big Grin Wonder what's gone on there then!

RE: chat back as been closed down - vostok 1 - 19-05-2009 15:42

Stevie Wrote:Hahaha, the topless Simon has just put up a new post on Howcute:

BUNCH OF IDIOTS AND LIARS

MY TIME WITH THIS OUTFIT IS OVER. YOU WONT BE SEEING ANY OF MY WORK OR SETS THIS FRIDAY AND I DOUBT THE SHOW WILL EVEN BE ON AIR.

YEH MAYBE IT IS MY FAULT FOR NOT SIGNING A CONTRACT BUT NOW I AM OUT OF POCKET FOR SPENDING MY OWN MONEY ON BUILDING THESE SETS.

HOW THIS GUY IS A MULTI MILLIONAIRE I WILL NEVER KNOW.

WHAT A F***ING JOKE.

Big Grin Wonder what's gone on there then!

They deserve a British Comedy Award!

RE: chat back as been closed down - Stevie - 19-05-2009 15:44

vostok 1 Wrote:They deserve a British Comedy Award!

It saddens me to see April doing this shit. She has two of the most magnificent breasts on the entire planet (and the rest of her's pretty awesome too). When she was on 964 last week she was fantastic, and now she's back to this rubbish Rolleyes

RE: chat back as been closed down - archie - 19-05-2009 15:45

Same old ...... April (victia, abbey .... whatever) back on. Show starts 13 minutes late, (derailment at clapham), same old chatback set, and same old April (victia, abbey .... whatever) facial expessions. 15.44 they've found the switch that turns the volume on. now we can all be amused for free......

RE: chat back as been closed down - vostok 1 - 19-05-2009 15:48

archie Wrote:Same old ...... April (victia, abbey .... whatever) back on. Show starts 13 minutes late, (derailment at clapham), same old chatback set, and same old April (victia, abbey .... whatever) facial expessions. 15.44 they've found the switch that turns the volume on. now we can all be amused for free......

Volumes off now...Rolleyes

RE: chat back as been closed down - Stevie - 19-05-2009 15:54

I've been posting on HowCute Big Grin

RE: chat back as been closed down - archie - 19-05-2009 15:55

vostok 1 Wrote:
archie Wrote:Same old ...... April (victia, abbey .... whatever) back on. Show starts 13 minutes late, (derailment at clapham), same old chatback set, and same old April (victia, abbey .... whatever) facial expessions. 15.44 they've found the switch that turns the volume on. now we can all be amused for free......

Volumes off now...Rolleyes

Shmuck finds cockup after 3 mins and cuts the sound!
If Simons left, it looks like we're back to having the Chimps running the show.

RE: chat back as been closed down - vostok 1 - 19-05-2009 15:58

Stevie Wrote:I've been posting on HowCute Big Grin

Where abouts?

RE: chat back as been closed down - Stevie - 19-05-2009 16:00

vostok 1 Wrote:
Stevie Wrote:I've been posting on HowCute Big Grin

Where abouts?

Here