The UK Babe Channels Forum
London Tower Block Fire - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: London Tower Block Fire (/showthread.php?tid=70802)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: London Tower Block Fire - lovebabes56 - 30-04-2021 12:21

The law that was passed is likely to bankrupt thousands of people as they will face mounting costs for the work to take place.

MP voted on Wednesday, 322 to 256 to reject a HOL amendment for the FIFTH time that would have protected lease holders from costs of removal. It's likely many will now face financial ruin as they would face costs of up to £100,000.

This scandal right in thr middle of a pandemic is one Boris should be ashamed of. If there was a solution for me it would have been that housingh associations/and local councils working together for the good of those living in these bulidings up and down the country sharing the coats and I feel this will create a new housing crisis.

RE: London Tower Block Fire - HannahsPet - 30-04-2021 15:57

If only they had tory donors to pay for there ronnovations, like Boris has for his Downing street flat

RE: London Tower Block Fire - lovebabes56 - 01-05-2021 06:25

I get the feeling the Tower at Grenfell will eventually become a stark symbol of a shocking incident and scandal.

The fact that the MP's voted it down shows just how much they do care, when they should have voted down any pay rise for themselves and some of that could have gone towards putting this situation right as well as giving out NHS heroic staff a better reward for handing things as well. I am not sure if there is much more the campaigners can now do to reverse the decision in court and god only knows how much leaseholders will end up paying.

RE: London Tower Block Fire - HannahsPet - 02-05-2021 19:52

hmmmm propery developer who put dangerous cladding on properties has give 2.5 million to tories and 50k to Boris himself

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/builders-grenfell-cladding-give-tories-2-5m-5c9gwvhrb

RE: London Tower Block Fire - skully - 02-05-2021 20:59

^ Cunts.

RE: London Tower Block Fire - lovebabes56 - 03-05-2021 16:56

another backhander for Boris

RE: London Tower Block Fire - Charlemagne - 07-05-2021 12:23

There's a fire at New Providence Wharf in London. Where 20 fire engines and crews are trying to put out the blaze.

The building is believed to be covered in the same type of cladding to that used on Grenfell Tower