The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Rake - 13-03-2020 08:40

Once containment has failed, as it has done world over the only way a pandemic stops is by acquiring herd immunity..

You need large proportions of the low fatality risk portions of the population to get infected and develop immunity. That means anyone aged 55 or less. Children and young adults shake it off like a cold or seasonal flu and are then immune.

Hence makes sense to keep the schools and similar young population concentrations open as long as possible to allow herd immunity to build quickly.

Once symptomatic, people need to keep well clear of others in high fatality risk groups: ~i.e. aged60+ or chronically ill persons. Hence the self-isolating advice.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 13-03-2020 08:44

Amazing bet some of those saying wanting schools shut downs are usally the ones that take there kids to pox partys to give there kids chicken pox to build immunity

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 13-03-2020 08:45

Loving that viral vid of gloria gaynor singing I will survive while washing her hands prob done more than Boris and Trump to save people Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 13-03-2020 09:22

[Image: image-76AF_5E6B427E.jpg] i wonder how many nightclubs here use this in their toilets now

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Don Tingley - 13-03-2020 11:28

Tried to ignore all this and piers morgan but he's mentioned us this morning, i've got no issue at all with changing things to protect people, delaying things etc. but he says that cancelling this season like it never happened might be heartbreaking for liverpool and Leeds but "it's the only fair thing to do". Really? The only fair thing? It might only be football but he claims to be a football fan, he should know what this means to clubs like ours. It's huge, you can tell when the football club is doing well because the atmosphere feels different around town. Exactly half of my life has been watching Leeds struggle down in the bogs and it's about to end and he's putting pressure on to call it off. Regardless of football, he's hysterical, it's weird, it's like he wants everyone to be scared to death, what a dickhead. Sorry, carry on lol

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Cheesy Grin - 13-03-2020 12:34

[Image: 89782589-10163977144350377-5379680021252145152-n.jpg]

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Cheesy Grin - 13-03-2020 13:39

From twitter....

ITALY: lockdown
CHINA: lockdown
DENMARK: lockdown
NORWAY: lockdown

Turkey: lockdown
IRELAND: close all schools, cancel mass gatherings
USA: close schools, ban all european flights

BORIS JOHNSON:Right. Some of you are going to die. NHS are a bit busy shit happens #selfisolating

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Rammyrascal - 13-03-2020 13:44

(13-03-2020 08:44 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Amazing bet some of those saying wanting schools shut downs are usally the ones that take there kids to pox partys to give there kids chicken pox to build immunity

Yep spectacular hypocrisy

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 13-03-2020 18:34

I have been told that there is one confirmed case in my parents' village - so anyone on here know anyone who they know well who has been tested?

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Snooks - 13-03-2020 19:46

Visited 3 supermarkets and fifteen yes FIFTEEN other shops today and every single one had sold out of handwash.
No hint of panic buying at all Rolleyesbladewave.