The UK Babe Channels Forum
Babestation - Leaderboard - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Babestation - Leaderboard (/showthread.php?tid=83290)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Babestation - Leaderboard - SecretAgent - 28-11-2022 08:16

^ If he was tipping through Ram…t they don’t show in the Leaderboard. Makes the whole Leaderboard idea a nonsense

RE: Babestation - Leaderboard - The Silent Majority - 28-11-2022 08:20

Do the tips from R show up on the Bs chatbox? That's where I was watching.

RE: Babestation - Leaderboard - SecretAgent - 28-11-2022 08:50

(28-11-2022 08:20 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Do the tips from R show up on the Bs chatbox? That's where I was watching.

Yes they do but don't get counted in the Leaderboard.

RE: Babestation - Leaderboard - The Silent Majority - 28-11-2022 09:05

Hard to believe they don't have the tech to count them at that end for the leaderboard when, presumably, they can count them to pay the girls Rolleyes

RE: Babestation - Leaderboard - Spike1876 - 28-11-2022 12:29

The Rams site has the top 3 tippers on each girls individual feed... But it doesn't reset, so could have multiple shifts added together.

RE: Babestation - Leaderboard - The Silent Majority - 28-11-2022 12:58

(28-11-2022 08:50 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(28-11-2022 08:20 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Do the tips from R show up on the Bs chatbox? That's where I was watching.

Yes they do but don't get counted in the Leaderboard.

Actually, I'm sure I knew this from previous discussions Blush

It's been that long since I bothered with the leaderboard, I'd forgotten.

RE: Babestation - Leaderboard - ShandyHand - 28-11-2022 13:06

(28-11-2022 09:05 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Hard to believe they don't have the tech to count them at that end for the leaderboard when, presumably, they can count them to pay the girls Rolleyes

Almost as if it's a device designed not to give true stats but instead is about boosting the spends made on popular babes by deluded fanboys - if you think such rankings matter you're almost by definition a deluded fanboy. Note it's likely made site specific because BS would prefer any boosting be done where they get the most from it.

In truth we've known the score with this Leaderboard thing from the start. The only interest is in if it gives detail of spending trends away despite the agenda behind its publication. For instance are the reported totals down over the length of time they've been listed? (This could be done for individual babes and for overall totals.) Even then of course no one would put it past BS messing with how they calculate the figures they list overtime - instantly making such comparisons spurious.