The UK Babe Channels Forum
S66 new website launch - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: S66 new website launch (/showthread.php?tid=85194)

RE: S66 new website launch - derekdas - 30-12-2021 02:54

It would seem that you now can reset your password and after a few clicks you now can enter Studio 66 atm and are also able to chat through the chat box to the babes if they are up for it. As was Lucy Gresty tonight,with sound as well, so a very pleasing night for me.

RE: S66 new website launch - JKL - 30-12-2021 09:55

Really? I don't even receive my otp when entering my number to verify so I can't watch the streams. How long do I have to wait or how many attempts?

RE: S66 new website launch - ShandyHand - 30-12-2021 10:56

^ Put any old garbage number in. It'll let you through for now. Same with £1 transaction verification. Just click as if you're going to do it then X out of the payment page.

Don't expect work arounds to last forever though.

The fact they expect guys to trust this site with payment details when so little on it works correctly is remarkable. (The payment provider is still the same third party, on a separate gateway. All as previously. But still...)

RE: S66 new website launch - JKL - 30-12-2021 16:53

Thanks for it to work now some girls says premium on their pic and tell you to top up how much you need to go and just watch them?

RE: S66 new website launch - Preeti Fan - 30-12-2021 17:48

They seem to be gradually getting there. The site's even allowing new accounts now, so I registered one to see if it really worked. But it looks as though there's still plenty of other issues, so the tech team are going to be busy on this for some time.

RE: S66 new website launch - bigkev91 - 31-12-2021 02:53

How do you get pass the age thing

RE: S66 new website launch - russmeyer - 31-12-2021 03:00

(30-12-2021 17:48 )Preeti Fan Wrote:  They seem to be gradually getting there. The site's even allowing new accounts now, so I registered one to see if it really worked. But it looks as though there's still plenty of other issues, so the tech team are going to be busy on this for some time.

I tried and couldnt get it working, didnt get any error message either

RE: S66 new website launch - russmeyer - 31-12-2021 03:03

There doesnt seem to be a free sign up either , minimum is £10 is that right ?

RE: S66 new website launch - HannahsPet - 31-12-2021 06:26

i got to the you need to spend 1£ i just press buy credit enter the credit card bit and close the window least you can watch them now lol

RE: S66 new website launch - The Silent Majority - 31-12-2021 10:07

Judging by the way people are still desperately trying to get onto the site after all this, I think rumours of their impending demise are greatly exaggerated Wink