The UK Babe Channels Forum
Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine (/showthread.php?tid=85558)

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - BarrieBF - 19-03-2022 21:20

(16-03-2022 21:14 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  The Mayor Of Melitopol who was kidnapped by the Russians last Friday has been freed by Ukrainian Forces.

They gave him a medal too, for his refusal to co-operate with the occupying forces.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - The Silent Majority - 19-03-2022 22:26

Arnie's vid has gone viral in Russia apparently. He has a lot of fans in Russia.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - skully - 20-03-2022 12:52

I didn't know his dad was a you know, also, Putin follows him apparently. It's good that he's speaking out, but it won't matter unfortunately.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - HannahsPet - 20-03-2022 14:14

(20-03-2022 12:52 )skully Wrote:  I didn't know his dad was a you know, also, Putin follows him apparently. It's good that he's speaking out, but it won't matter unfortunately.

pretty obvious when he was born and the fact he is Austrian Tongue Tongue

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - skully - 20-03-2022 16:05

^ Not really, not everyone in Austria or Germany were involved. Just like not all Russians are party to this.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - schvall - 21-03-2022 00:23

Now reports are talking about forced deportations of civilians to Russia, thousands of them. Will these people ever be heard of again?

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - lovebabes56 - 21-03-2022 07:53

It sounds like a familiar pattern is being followed

I would say this war probably will most likely get bogged down in a Stalemate.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Charlemagne - 21-03-2022 13:48

News or fake news:

Ukrainian intelligence are saying that there's a plot to assissinate Putin by poising his food.
A group of Russian elites want to replace him with the current FSB director (it's the new name for the KGB).
And they want to renew their links with the west.

The things some people will do to get their luxury yachts back.

The problem is that Putin always has his food tested

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - skully - 21-03-2022 14:07

It'll only become a stalemate situation lovebabes56 if Putin doesn't cross lines further imo, but he's shown that he has no regard for human life time and again. Hospitals, schools, an old folks home, shelters where civilians are and are marked saying children are present, war crime after war crime.

Putin's concert was exactly the kind of thing a certain tashed cunt would have done in the 30's and 40's.
I bet the forced labour camps that are no longer supposed to exist, start popping up again, because Russia.

I really hope the Ukrainians can find a way out of this, or that people turn on Putin enough to force change in Russia. Putin needs to go.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - lovebabes56 - 21-03-2022 14:20

^The only likely or even possible way you can take Putin out effectively is through a miltary coup and that aint likely to happen. i would say there probably a few gulags ready (if the reports are true) of the deportations of Ukrainians.