The UK Babe Channels Forum
Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only (/showthread.php?tid=86266)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Norman Beige - 25-06-2023 23:02

Just imagine Roxyie sitting on you with those big tits bouncing away in your face!

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Rammyrascal - 26-06-2023 12:45

A fantastic night of utter mind-blowing filth from Roxyie yet again as she looked incredible in her lingerie & outfits plus her magnificent big natural breasts bounced and swung around & bent over or on all fours shaking and jiggling her magnificent arse

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Joannis - 26-06-2023 15:19

After coming back from holiday I feared the worst when I turned to FV channel 678 and it was gone. Fortunately I found XP on channel 675. Well worth it to see how stunning Roxyie looked as a topless French maid Heart I was up half the night staring at her jiggling her boobs eekHeart

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Rammyrascal - 30-06-2023 12:21

A wonderful night of utter mind-blowing filth from Roxyie in every stint she did as her magnificent big natural breasts bounced around & bent over shaking her magnificent booty HeartHeartHeart

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Norman Beige - 30-06-2023 13:55

Fantastic #thiccthursday with nylon babes Roxyie and Hazel. Heart

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Norman Beige - 02-07-2023 23:18

Best arse on the channels right now, second to none. Big Grin

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Rammyrascal - 03-07-2023 14:16

A fantastic nightshow from Roxyie last night as she looked incredible in all her lingerie and outfits as well as her magnificent big natural breasts bouncing around & shaking her magnificent in various positions HeartHeart

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Norman Beige - 10-07-2023 10:11

Roxyie absolutely stole Hazel’s thunder last night. Give me Rox in that college girl outfit every night of the week, unbe-f*cking-lievable! eek

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - Rammyrascal - 10-07-2023 10:59

Roxyie was magnificent last night in everything she wore as her magnificent big natural breasts bounced away & jiggled, gyrated and shook her magnificent booty.

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only - bigglesworth - 16-07-2023 23:31

What a lovely girl Roxyie is. Looking great tonight.