The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Rammyrascal - 31-10-2020 20:09

2nd lockdown confirmed

Thursday 5th November for 4 weeks till Wednesday 2nd December subject to passing a vote in parliament next Wednesday

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Chrisst - 31-10-2020 20:56

So we're really going to do it again.
How boring. That garden is going to be pruned within an inch of it's life.
Back to really fuzzy internet too.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tractor boy - 31-10-2020 20:58

Just heard a good analogy for this latest lockdown while leaving schools and universities open.

It's like having a pissing area in a swimming pool.Rolleyes

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Chrisst - 31-10-2020 21:10

I'd have thought many kids will persuade their parents to keep them at home.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 31-10-2020 21:40

(31-10-2020 20:09 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  2nd lockdown confirmed

Thursday 5th November for 4 weeks till Wednesday 2nd December subject to passing a vote in parliament next Wednesday

What are ther chances of it passing a vote in parliament?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 31-10-2020 21:43

Two tricks missed : -

airports - are we still allowing pepole flying in and out of the country? are we going to patrol our bordfers with Wales and Scotland to stop non essential travellers?

Is all sport barring elite sport to cease? i heard nothing in regard to either and when you consider the cl matches in midweek they have to be in doubt of taking place

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 31-10-2020 21:51

(31-10-2020 21:10 )Chrisst Wrote:  I'd have thought many kids will persuade their parents to keep them at home.
ithink many parenyts will agree but somev probably would feel school is best for them and lower thevlong term impact on theirv development.
also...
i'm wondering whether it was better to have shut Universities and let students go home once rhey passed a Covid test but this wouldn't be happening if they had got the test an trace working that is why we are whwere we are now. the failure of that system and the money that was chucked at it, makes me wonder if they had shown more faith in a NHS based Test and Trace system in the first place that might have made a bit of a difference.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 31-10-2020 21:59

(31-10-2020 21:43 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Two tricks missed : -

airports - are we still allowing pepole flying in and out of the country? are we going to patrol our bordfers with Wales and Scotland to stop non essential travellers?

Is all sport barring elite sport to cease? i heard nothing in regard to either and when you consider the cl matches in midweek they have to be in doubt of taking place

All pro sport will continue

including the horse racing but all behind cloesd doors

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 31-10-2020 22:01

(31-10-2020 21:40 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  
(31-10-2020 20:09 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  2nd lockdown confirmed

What are ther chances of it passing a vote in parliament?

it will pass labour cant exactly vote against it can they seeing they wanted a lockdown 2 weeks ago

from the way steve baker came out of no10 and what he has said the data scared the shite out of him so the tory die hards wont prob vote against it

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 31-10-2020 23:44

I'm heartbroken that gyms are to close. I was just going to join. Wink