The UK Babe Channels Forum
Elle - Chat, Caps and Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Storm Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Thread: Elle - Chat, Caps and Vids (/showthread.php?tid=4614)

RE: Elle - Chat, Caps and Vids - rickhardo - 06-02-2011 11:06

(06-02-2011 10:35 )Forum Style Wrote:  Hopefully when Elle changes her outfit (something of which I'm in dire need after watching Elle for the last 3 hours!) the "new piercing" will be more visible (if it's not, I may have to obtain a search warrant ... I'd love to see her in custardy.

Add some cream and fruit compote and I'd be getting a trifle excited. Think I'd better send my award back.

RE: Elle - Chat, Caps and Vids - Rammyrascal - 06-02-2011 11:07

just make sure you dont "top" youself lol

RE: Elle - Chat, Caps and Vids - kevin - 06-02-2011 12:38

(05-02-2011 20:36 )ElleBabe Wrote:  so please do keep an eye out Wink

My eye won't be the only thing that's out.Big Grin

RE: Elle - Chat, Caps and Vids - morethenahandful - 06-02-2011 13:40

Elle looking sexy today in some great boots and the smallest pair of panties i've seen. makes her arse look incredible!!!

RE: Elle - Chat, Caps and Vids - ElleBabe - 06-02-2011 17:28

Thanx so much for lovely posts and nice to see some new faces here Smile xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey FS.. I didnt change outfit at all today sorry lol!!! Ive attached a pic anyway.. Its only diddy, most of the callers didnt spot it either!..No need for search warrant now Big Laugh lol!

x x x xx

RE: Elle - Chat, Caps and Vids - morethenahandful - 06-02-2011 17:59

Thanks for the pic babe. when are you nice gracing my screen for my entertainment?

RE: Elle - Chat, Caps and Vids - ElleBabe - 06-02-2011 18:10

This Tuesday 6am till 1pm again Smile x x xx

RE: Elle - Chat, Caps and Vids - DGxxx - 06-02-2011 18:11

(06-02-2011 17:28 )ElleBabe Wrote:  Thanx so much for lovely posts and nice to see some new faces here Smile xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Are you saying the old faces are getting boring and predictable? bladewave

Well, ok, I will concede I might be quite predictable but hopefully never boring! Tongue

D G x x x

RE: Elle - Chat, Caps and Vids - morethenahandful - 06-02-2011 18:12

ah boo i'm working!!!! you'll have to post a pic of you babes and let me know how the show went and of course your choice of outfit. you do wear the best clothes. always sexy creative and normally a little different. i love it!!!! keep up the amazing work honey!!!!

RE: Elle - Chat, Caps and Vids - Forum Style - 06-02-2011 18:52

(06-02-2011 17:28 )ElleBabe Wrote:  nice to see some new faces here Smile Ive attached a pic anyway. No need for search warrant now.

It's odd, I couldn't see your piercing in the photo ... all I saw was this flimsy, white tee-shirt (correctly sized for an 8-year old) straining to keep in two things that wanted to be set free! Oh wait, there it is! ... (boobies) ... nope, lost it again! I'll have a bash later (undoubtedly).

"New faces" Elle? Don't tell me after nearly 2 years of the same childish sexual innuendos, Carry On quality humour and thinly-disguised pleas for more nightshows you've finally gotten bored of us longer-serving Elle-heads? My God, you're right! ... what have I done with my life? ... I've wasted 2 years making silly jokes to impress someone I'll never meet ... can't believe I've done this ... (BOOBIES!) ... hey Smile looking forward to the next show Elle Big Grin Much luv!!! Wink Mwah! Big Grin