The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 01-11-2020 08:52

I wonder how many more pubs will go out of business now

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 01-11-2020 10:03

(31-10-2020 21:43 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  are we going to patrol our bordfers with Wales and Scotland to stop non essential travellers?

To keep you lot in? Rolleyes

What's the difference between a journey from, say, Edinburgh to Carlisle, and Carlisle to London?

Lockdown will mean no non-essential travel, period.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - munch1917 - 01-11-2020 10:31

(31-10-2020 23:44 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I'm heartbroken that gyms are to close. I was just going to join. Wink

Join the Wank Buddy thread and do the forum's one-armed workout Bounce

I got a tattoo session tuesday, good timing for that, just in time!
I also have an eye appointment this week, guessing the opticians will close then, so I won't actually be getting my new goggles until december. Might as well gift wrap them for bloody christmas Rolleyes

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Chrisst - 01-11-2020 10:48

(31-10-2020 21:40 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  What are ther chances of it passing a vote in parliament?

It shouldn't have to.
When it's important and time critical you want just two or three guys calling the shots not a talking shop of six hundred plus especially when so many don't even represent the part of the UK concerned.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 01-11-2020 10:53

(01-11-2020 10:48 )Chrisst Wrote:  When it's important and time critical you want just two or three guys calling the shots

Not if they're incompetent.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 01-11-2020 11:19

I prefer Democracy rather than Dictatorship - you get better decisions after being required to debate the pro's and cons of your actions.
Johnson has always been a liar and a fraud. He's simply not up to the job.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 01-11-2020 11:54

I wonder if many of took him at face value and thought he could a better job than May and I think SA hit the nail on heasd but we all probably suspected a long tmme he is not upb to the job of PM.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 01-11-2020 12:44

It's looking like an Amazon christmas this year. Much to my annoyance. bladewave

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Chrisst - 01-11-2020 13:20

(01-11-2020 11:19 )SecretAgent Wrote:  I prefer Democracy rather than Dictatorship - you get better decisions after being required to debate the pro's and cons of your actions.

One of the comments I read about him...it might of been written by his sister (?) is that he's incredibly lazy.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 01-11-2020 13:41

(01-11-2020 13:20 )Chrisst Wrote:  
(01-11-2020 11:19 )SecretAgent Wrote:  I prefer Democracy rather than Dictatorship - you get better decisions after being required to debate the pro's and cons of your actions.

One of the comments I read about him...it might of been written by his sister (?) is that he's incredibly lazy.

One of the reasons why I've always disliked him (that and his lying).