The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 03-11-2020 20:51

That declaration has been denounced by a great number of epidemiologists. Oh and a good number of the signatories are fake but if you don’t mind your Mum & Dad dying I suppose you can comfort yourself if you are young.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Rammyrascal - 03-11-2020 21:09

The R-Number is back at 1

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/r-rate-fallen-one-raising-104226942.html

So interesting to see if the lockdown gets delayed tomorrow

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 03-11-2020 21:26

(03-11-2020 20:51 )SecretAgent Wrote:  That declaration has been denounced by a great number of epidemiologists. Oh and a good number of the signatories are fake but if you don’t mind your Mum & Dad dying I suppose you can comfort yourself if you are young.

Nah let's just lock up the ill, elderly & disabled and forget about them so the kiddies can all go and get pissed every night.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 03-11-2020 21:27

(03-11-2020 21:09 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  The R-Number is back at 1

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/r-rate-fallen-one-raising-104226942.html

So interesting to see if the lockdown gets delayed tomorrow

We'll see what haoppens in the morning and the Commons

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 03-11-2020 21:41

If according to KC'S Study, the R is at 1, 1 would wonder if Boris has looked at what was written and wonder if he has had second thoughts, but my gut instinct is he'll still impose it.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 04-11-2020 03:56

What are the chances of the Govt losing the vote on lockdown despite what has since been revealed? I do think any chance of anti - lockdown victory will rest with the Tory rebels persuading enough Labour MP's to join them. But whatever happens, I think there now must be a strong possibility that a public inquiry will be have to be held into this and that could open a real can of worms,

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 04-11-2020 09:06

(03-11-2020 21:26 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  
(03-11-2020 20:51 )SecretAgent Wrote:  That declaration has been denounced by a great number of epidemiologists. Oh and a good number of the signatories are fake but if you don’t mind your Mum & Dad dying I suppose you can comfort yourself if you are young.

Nah let's just lock up the ill, elderly & disabled and forget about them so the kiddies can all go and get pissed every night.

To hear some of the crap being spouted you'd think there were people hanging from every motorway bridge.

But they don't seem as concerned with the mental health of vulnerable people who might have to stay in isolation for years, if the virus is allowed to run riot.

Out of sight, out of mind, I guess.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 05-11-2020 12:39

The army are helping out with the testing in Liverpool.
They are being billoted at Pontins Southport.

And they thought Camp Bastion in Afganistan was bad Rolleyes

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 05-11-2020 13:02

I've just been going through the new cases per region.

The North West figures have all reduced (still fairly high) but it's showing that all the work that happening must be working.

They are starting mass testing in Liverpool so the figures may actually increase because of it.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - gunnar - 06-11-2020 12:20

So the Covid stats that Whitty & Vallance used to justify a second lockdown were false. Who would have thought it, well Professor Carl Heneghan for one.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1356770/Coronavirus-lockdown-statistics-chris-whitty-patrick-vallance

This is Professor Carl Heneghan on BBC Radio 4 talking about this very subject.