The UK Babe Channels Forum
Currently playing/enjoying/hating - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Currently playing/enjoying/hating (/showthread.php?tid=11260)

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - *Kal-El* - 06-09-2018 05:00

Monster Hunter Generation Ultimate Nintendo Switch Demo

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - The Goatman - 06-09-2018 05:01

Metal gear solid 5
Deleted my save and started again

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - *Kal-El* - 06-09-2018 21:45

Metal Slug 1 Nintendo Switch

Just picked up the game in a sale and loving it so far.

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - *Kal-El* - 06-09-2018 22:14

^^^^ On The Switch there’s two different versions of game, there’s that option on all Neo Geo games on Switch the Japanese and English, the English version is always censored.

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - *Kal-El* - 10-09-2018 02:46

NBA Live 19 Demo PS4

Battlefield V Open Beta PS4

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - *Kal-El* - 13-09-2018 17:41

Fifa 19 Demo PS4

One of my goals:

https://youtu.be/1Vrf0L9GCMI

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - Jack the Nipper - 14-09-2018 19:05

Fifa 19 Demo (PS4);

With the official release of Fifa 19 a mere few short weeks away the demo was released yesterday (13th Sep) to give us a snippet of how the latest annual offering plays.
And whilst a demo isn't necessarily a finished article (with gameplay tweaks possibly made) & with only match option availalble (Champions League) & a handful of teams like Real & Athletico Madrid,Juventus,Man City & Utd,PSG,Tottenham etc.

Fifa 18 was a good (not great) football game I felt was largely let down by poor defending, goalkeeping,poor AI (team mates),dodgy refereeing etc so I did have hopes that Fifa 19 would address at least some of these problems but having played about a dozen games on the demo both playing against my friends & against the computer it doesn't look like they have.Both defending & goalkeeping I found in the demo to be awful pretty much as bad as in last years game.The main difference I found between the demo & Fifa 18 is that it plays a slower game this time around, players seem to control the ball a little better but I did notice that the faster players in the game like Sterling,Sane,Ronaldo etc just didn't feel that fast really compared to the less sprightly players.Passing yet again is a real hit & miss affair the shooting is crisp,set pieces are disappointingly the same as last year.Player likenesses look better than ever & the football crowds actually look a lot more authentic & not something out of Minecraft.

I did give PES 2019 a miss this year due to the lack of game modes,licensing issues & underwhelming gameplay but if the Fifa 19 demo is the finished article with the negatives not addressed I'd give Fifa 19 a miss as well.

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - *Kal-El* - 26-09-2018 02:50

Mafia 3

Very disappointing game that had great potential, good story and music but every thing else poor stick with GTA 5

6.5/10

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - Rammyrascal - 26-09-2018 10:49

Farcry 5 & Mortal Kombat XL

Really enjoying both

RE: Currently playing/enjoying/hating - *Kal-El* - 26-09-2018 12:51

Samurai Shodown Nintendo Switch