The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 08-11-2020 08:25

(07-11-2020 21:12 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  As the lockdown was announced just before bonfire night most of the fireworks had already been sold.

I do agree that fireworks should be banned from general sale. It's ridiculous that you can walk into a supermarket and buy low grade explosives.

Especially those from Chinas fucking hell how they get away with more gunpowder in them than British ones is beyond me - fucking hell - you'd think a bomb went off with one of those going off!! i remember one going off one nye at 3AM and woke me up neverv went back to sleep after that went off

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - winsaw - 09-11-2020 14:40

[Image: bs-991.jpg]

[Image: bs-985.jpg]
[Image: bs-986.jpg]

some good news at last,

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 09-11-2020 14:57

It's odd that this has been announced after the election. Because Trump's would have claimed that he was responsible for the success.
It's as though they were waiting for Trump to be on his way.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - 4waydiablo - 09-11-2020 15:15

Pfizer actually wanted to make this announcement in October, but were being criticised for not having enough data to verify their claims. They therefore had to hold off until enough people in their study control group had contracted the virus to satisfy US regulators that their claims were credible.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 10-11-2020 08:49

Is "90+% effective" credibe enuogh to guarantee protection until more exffective vaccines come onto the markets?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 10-11-2020 08:57

is it a good thing to compare the COVID pandemic to the Great Plague?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Chrisst - 10-11-2020 11:06

(10-11-2020 08:49 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Is "90+% effective" credibe enuogh to guarantee protection until more exffective vaccines come onto the markets?

Medicines have to be approved by various bodies against safety, scientific and commercial criteria and surely 90% and a few months testing isn't good enough.
Washing your hands, wearing a mask and maintaining social distancing sounds much better to me.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 10-11-2020 11:10

I think & wonder the list of proritsed groups for first vaccine use will need to be looked at as I think teachers should be in that first vaccine use as they are dealing with our next generation and also children should also be vaccinated at the same time as their parents.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 10-11-2020 11:14

^^ I'll go with the experts Chrisst rather than your uniformed speculation

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 10-11-2020 11:18

(10-11-2020 11:06 )Chrisst Wrote:  
(10-11-2020 08:49 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Is "90+% effective" credibe enuogh to guarantee protection until more exffective vaccines come onto the markets?

Medicines have to be approved by various bodies against safety, scientific and commercial criteria and surely 90% and a few months testing isn't good enough.
Washing your hands, wearing a mask and maintaining social distancing sounds much better to me.

What I would say that the guidelines that we have using for months should not be forgotten whether we take up the vaccine or not, but if we take the vaccination we should continue the adhering to the guidelines.