The UK Babe Channels Forum
Beth - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2023 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Beth - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2023 - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=48445)

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - winsaw - 02-08-2019 12:23

Beth was excellent lastnight, really enjoyed her webshow she made the big tip goal easy enough as people know they can trust her not to scam like a few other girls have been found out doing lately, and damn she gave a great FTA pussy show liked seeing her pussy twitching as it was getting buzzed, she's just such a sexy lady , first time capping her with a toy inside and really enjoyed it, I love her reactions when she gets buzzed , she's one of the best there is on the shows,

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 02-08-2019 13:40

^^
Agree Beth was excellent yet again last night. If Atlanta or Scarlett don’t win ultimate babe this year, hope Beth does

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - bossrobbo - 02-08-2019 16:12

Beth always delivers

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Geriisgreat - 02-08-2019 20:17

Loved seeing beths new stuff last night giving us fans a treat before she hits vegas later this month

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Geriisgreat - 03-08-2019 09:05

Holy s**t how epic was Beth all oily shades of kerrie Lee think we all need a today to recover whilst may need to aid tractor boy

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 03-08-2019 11:59

^^
Agree Beth was epic last night including nakedness, oil & a mindblowingly filthy web show with Jess West

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - GMach1 - 03-08-2019 12:02

I was worried she might slide off the table! Beth is just astounding, she does indeed deliver time and time again, watch out Las Vegas!!

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - The Silent Majority - 03-08-2019 14:16

Had to laugh last night when someone suggested the dildo show. Jess is like "hmm I think I might have one" and Beth says "I'll have a look in my bag"... and came back with an armful of them laugh

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - GMach1 - 03-08-2019 14:23

She also said she didn't have her strap-on with her !! Beth also responded to a chatter who asked if Mr P would get in there and fuck them or others -she said she thought it highly unlikely that MrP would ever do it, or any other girls with a Mr P, but somehow I don't think that chatter and others were quite convinced. Smile

RE: Beth - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - bossrobbo - 03-08-2019 17:45

Beth and Jess were epic, impressed how well Beth took the dildos